IGNORED

What is your best round ever?

Wood
Note: This thread is 6487 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

73 on par 72 (71.3/124).

This was my all time best day of golf. It was when I beat my Dad for the first (and only) time on HIS home course in MS. He shot a 75. He usually always shoots good just enough to keep me close (and trying) but beat me by a couple strokes!!

Ricky

i've shot a one over 71 at my home course, but the course rating is 64.8...so the best on what me and my friends call a "real course" was probably the 76 i shot in a practice round on sunday (par 71, 70.4/127)

In My Bag:
9.5 degree Mizuno MX-500
15 degree Titliest 904F
Mizuno MP-32 3-PW
Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 52 degree
Vokey Spin-Milled 56.14
Ping i5 Anser

Shot my best round at my home course a summer ago (par 72, 75.0/147) a 69 (34/35). It was one of those rounds where I didn't make any stupid club choice or shot errors. Putting was solid which most players know either makes or breaks your rounds. Looks like some good scores coming in. Keep it up everyone. Happy playing.

In the bag
907 D2 8.5 Matrix Ozik shaft
904F 13 UST Proforce shaft
585-H UST Proforce
4-PW 690.MB Vokey Oil Can 52 56 and 60 Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5 Pro VIHome Course- Somerby Golf Club site of the Nationwide Tour Scholorship Fund Tournamenthttp://www.somerby.com

Best Score of my life was : 78

Probably the hardest course I've ever played in my life.
It's very strange....I usually shoot a better score if the course is harder...
Do you ever get that?
In The Bag:
Driver: 9 degree King Cobra 440 SZ (ETP Penley S Flex)
3 Wood: Taylormade 540 XD (M.A.S R5 Series S Flex)
5 Wood: Mizuno MP .001 (Exsar 60 S Flex)
Irons: Mizuno MP-60 (Dynamic Gold) Gap Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM Oilcan (Dynamic Gold) Sand Wedge: Cleveland Tour Action (Dynam. G) Putter:...

...I usually shoot a better score if the course is harder...

oh yeah. It just shows how little of focus and concentration can enhance your play

on a wide open course I tend to spray the ball all over, the tougher it is - the more I'm trying to focus...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

ah! that makes sense

In The Bag:
Driver: 9 degree King Cobra 440 SZ (ETP Penley S Flex)
3 Wood: Taylormade 540 XD (M.A.S R5 Series S Flex)
5 Wood: Mizuno MP .001 (Exsar 60 S Flex)
Irons: Mizuno MP-60 (Dynamic Gold) Gap Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM Oilcan (Dynamic Gold) Sand Wedge: Cleveland Tour Action (Dynam. G) Putter:...

• 2 weeks later...
83 on a par 70 course.....whats sad is i 4 putted the first hole for a 6, lol, i was playing with 4 other guys and was under the impression they was scrambling and i was just playing along, little did i know we chose to go one man for himself that day.....still won the front, back, and total even with that 4 putt......working on breaking 80 for the first time this summer, but teeing it up at the likes of Raven in Destin Florida, possibly Cog Hill #4, and later in the summer, Reflection Bay in Las Vegas, these courses are making that a very difficult goal........

Best round was a 79, so far this year, I can only seem to have a good front or back nine, I just can't put them together.

Driver: 905R w V2 stiff 76
FW: NVG2 Fujikura stiff
Hybrids: Idea Pro 20* Aldila VS Proto
Irons: M685 3-PW Rifle 5.5
Wedges: 54* VIP forged, 58* CG10Putter: Bettinardi A02Ball: ProV1, Black Max

Shot an 80 as my best round ever, right at the beginning of the season.

Driver: 907 D2 10.5 - Diamana Blue 65 Shaft
3-Wood: 906 F4 15.5 - Graphite Design YS-6+ Shaft
5-Wood: 906 F4 18.5 - Diamana Blue 75 Shaft
Irons: Rac TP CB Irons; 5.0 Flighted Rifle Shafts, 1 degree flat.
Wedges: Rac TP Black 52:08; 56:12Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 - 35"B...

Shot 69 2 times (par 72)

I have shot 32 on nine holes twice (par 36)

Best tournament scores are even par 72-72 in our president's cup tourney a few years back. Bogeyed #18 both days!

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
Best Round 61 on a par 69 had a double bogey and the course record is 60 ahhh killed me

I have no words to imagine the pain of a double for 61, no matter the par. 59 with a par? OUCH

In The Bag
Ping Rapture 10.5* Aldila Proto 65-S
Sonartec SS 3.5 19* 5W Fuji Tour Platform Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 3-PW
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54.10*, 60.04*Odyssey White Hot 2 BallTitleist Pro V1x

update here. Shot a 76 at Glen Afton Colf Course in PEI, Canada. Shot a 35 on the front playing with some members that helped with the blind shots. On the back, they left and i shot a 41, still not too bad.

Driver: 905R w V2 stiff 76
FW: NVG2 Fujikura stiff
Hybrids: Idea Pro 20* Aldila VS Proto
Irons: M685 3-PW Rifle 5.5
Wedges: 54* VIP forged, 58* CG10Putter: Bettinardi A02Ball: ProV1, Black Max

my best ever is a 78 (twice), i've shot 79's and 80's bunches too... still trying to get lower

My Bag

Driver- Titleist 907 D2 (10.5°), Mitsubishi Diamana BlueBoard
4 Wood- Nickent 3DX Pro (14°), Accuflex Icon
Hybrid- Nickent 3DX (17°), True Temper S300Irons (3 to W)- PING I3 Blades, True Temper S30056°- Cleveland 588 Gunmetal, True Temper S30060°- Cleveland 900 Gunmetal, True...

I've shot 74 twice ( on a par 71 course). I have had 5 or 6 front 9's under par by one or two, but always manage to shoot myself in the foot coming in.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

Note: This thread is 6487 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!