IGNORED

Official Big Break III "Ladies" Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 6848 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That show was another good reason for a tivo. I just scanned the show really fast and when there was a close in skirt shot I played it in real time....

I got TIVO last April and I don't know how I lived without it. It was very usefull during the first eppisode of the Big Break when they went swimming. I unfortunately watched it start to finish because I have a client Wednesday mornings that is always talking about it. If I don't watch, he will tell me everything. I am already looking forward to BBIV.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
BBIV will be interesting, especially since they're giving away European Tour exemptions and setting it up as a US vs. Europe kind of thing. From what I've heard.

Go Ben!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
I give her credit for two things: sticking it close in the playoff and somehow getting onto the fringe from the sticks and weeds (literally).

She played like crap the rest of the time.

Nice "Tiger Walk" and then a missed putt. Ha ha haahahahahahahahah. She's such an idiot though, everything she says just makes me want to scream. It's so not the way she plays. She's so, so dumb. Her comments about "confidence?" She needs to learn about over-confidence. And "there are so many perspectives, like a painting, you can be out looking in or in looking out."

Huh?

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

LOL Erik!

I don't know why I am pulling for Danielle, but I am still. Even after her BS comments tonight. She just seems to suck it up and do great when she needs it. That could run out though.

I think Cindy's luck is done as well, and I think it is setting up for a hot TV finale between Danielle and Pam. They might duke it out on the course.

By the way, it was good to see some actual golf on tonight's episode and not a rerun or review show.

LOL Erik!

I agree with you about her. If she could just keep her mouth shut, she would be so much better off. When she first said that people just see her as a Barbie Doll and judge her on her looks, that was fine and probably true. However, when she keeps saying it, it makes her just look like a bitch. She has talent, good looks and an agressive game. If she tried to be a little nicer, she could open up some huge doors for herself. Can you imagine the endorsement deals she could have with that package. She just needs to learn when to stop talking. Vijay and Barry Bonds are the same way. Learn when to keep your mouth shut and people will like you.

Clearly Cindy is the best player, but I don't think she would have a chance on tour. She has no length, but she keeps comming through. If it comes down to her and Danielle, I think she wins on the mental game. If it's Pam and Danielle, I will go with Danielle. I will stick by my earlier thought about the whole group. If we flash forward 5 years, I think Pam will be the best of them all.
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Danielle is so tough, knows competitive golf, blah blah blah... Has anyone looked up her career stas on LPGA.com? In 2+ years on the Futures tour she has won $896.00. I won $2900.00 in my Member/Guest this year. Someone please take her down.

Danielle is so tough, knows competitive golf, blah blah blah... Has anyone looked up her career stas on LPGA.com? In 2+ years on the Futures tour she has won $896.00. I won $2900.00 in my Member/Guest this year. Someone please take her down.

I would like to see them just play 18 holes. She did a nice job saving herself out of the trees, but lets see what they can do for a full round. I really don't see any of them being able to compete on tour right now. $896? That's not a whole lot. At least she looks good. Oh wait, did I just judge her by her physical appearance? I highly doubt that's why she is on the show instead of the girl with all the piercings on her face that they showed last week.

Did anyone see in interview in the latest issue of Golf Digest with Hank Haney? The best (and most true) part was when he said something along the lines of the Big Break contestants don't need a big break, they need more game. The winners will get more than a break, they'll get a reality check because they have no idea how good tour players are. Thats certainly true of these ladies. None of them will ever even sniff the cut line in an LPGA event.
In the bag:

Callaway Big Bertha 454 9* w/ Aldila NV 65-S shaft
Callaway Big Bertha 3-Wood
Titleist DCI 981 irons Cleveland 588 60* and 64* wedgesOdyssey White Hot #5 center shafted putterBridgestone B330/Callaway HX Tour balls

• Administrator
Did anyone see in interview in the latest issue of Golf Digest with Hank Haney? The best (and most true) part was when he said something along the lines of the Big Break contestants don't need a big break, they need more game. The winners will get more than a break, they'll get a reality check because they have no idea how good tour players are. Thats certainly true of these ladies. None of them will ever even sniff the cut line in an LPGA event.

I didn't see that one (I am not yet through the issue). If it's online, got the link to it?

I give her credit for two things: sticking it close in the playoff and somehow getting onto the fringe from the sticks and weeds (literally).

You know, I never really watched her expressions much, but Danielle is a real catty individual. She just can't keep her comments to herself. The best part of BBlll was when she commented on how great she was in the sand trap only to hit both shots poorly...Barry and I snickered on that one.

Stacy

Sincerely,
Stacy Solomon

My world is finally spinning on it axis again.
I can't belive no one has mentioned the elimination challenge.
"I didn't know there was a bunker in front of the green"
Danielle, Danielle, if you don't want people to think you are some dumb Barbie Doll don't act like one. Cindy had the fore thought and the notion to go and look at the hole before she played. I always look at the score card or something to figure out where hazards or bunkers are before I play a hole. The best part was when she was pleading her case to Vince and Stephanie like they were going to say "you poor thing, you didn't see a bunker there, well you just go right back to the tee box for a do over." A LPGA rules official would just shrug heir shoulders and keep walking on tour.

I did get a kick out of Liz's word of wisdom before she left. "There are two things that don't last long; dogs that chase cars and six footers for par." The first part was funny, but I don't get the second part. It seemed pretty profound though.

Danielle gets the axe next week. I feel it in my bones. My money is on Cindy. I thought she would have been long gone by now but she is pulling off some shots. Pam will fold like a house of cards under the pressure.

P.S. a good friend of mine met Kip (winner from Big Break 2) at a Hooters Tour Pro Am in Albany GA a couple weeks ago. He said he was the nicest guy. He got an additional exemption for another Nation Wide Tour event. I hope he does something with it.

Until next week (or is it another recap show?)

• Administrator
"I didn't know there was a bunker in front of the green"

What I didn't get was this: what's so bad about being in a greenside bunker with your drive on a par-4?

Several PGA Tour players did that this year, knowing they had a good chance to get up and down. I'd have said "cool, up and down from a bunker for a birdie." Gee whiz.

• Administrator
Not only that iacas, but she's always bragging about how great her bunker play is and how "easy" bunker shots are.

True dat. I think I remember the words "bunker shots are the easiest shot in golf" coming from her mouth.

Pam is a big girl, she could easily beat me up. I think danielle looks better without make up on but she is still one beeeeeach.

Anyone else sick of the Avis commercials they always play during the breaks? The one where the lady keeps saying "Orca Orca!"

Pam is a big girl, she could easily beat me up. I think danielle looks better without make up on but she is still one beeeeeach.

I would like to take that spotting scope that is on the hood nest to that guys right leg and beat them both senseless with it. I also wish that friggin acorn would fall off its pedestal and squash the two idiots lokking at it and the crappy car.

• Administrator
I would like to take that spotting scope that is on the hood nest to that guys right leg and beat them both senseless with it. I also wish that friggin acorn would fall off its pedestal and squash the two idiots lokking at it and the crappy car.

Someone forgot to take his meds this morning?

Note: This thread is 6848 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!