IGNORED

Official Big Break III "Ladies" Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 6841 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Kudos, I couldn't believe Pam stormed off the green without even shaking Danielle's hand. Be a good loser. Pam had said before that she didn't need to win this to prove anything, so why run off the green pouting.

They may have edited it out for the dramatic effect, but come on the first thing you do whenthe last putt falls is take off your cap and walk over with your hand extened.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, the fact remains that Danielle won, and she did it without resorting to the kind of crap pulled by Pam....And, saying Danielle is not at least attractive is only lying to yourself....I'll agree she is no Angelina Jollie; however, Pam is about as attractive as Anika Sorrenstam...Take that anyway you care to...We could start a whole new thread about whether Anika should be on the men's tour or the women's tour, since she THINKS she can compete with the men...You can have BOTH Anika AND Pam...The LPGA would do just fine without both of them, and we could actually see Anika get her butt kicked every week for a year, until she lost her card...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was pulling for Pam....It made for great laughs that she was toying with Danielle. Because Danielle trashed Pam's game several times during the show. Although it was childish. Danielle is a classic narcissus, in fact next year webster plans to post her photo by the term. I can't wait for the girls in the LPGA to teach her a little lesson. It must be nice to be that happy with yourself! She thinks so much and is so high strung she is going to end up having a heart attack or a stroke!!!
After playing only three years Pam is incredible, she has more of a future than that egocentric bottle of peroxide Danielle! I really thought Danielle was pushing 40. She needs to lay off the tanning booth.

The equipment is there...I'm not!
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

Nurseduffer - Try to stay out of the California smog...It appears to be eroding your common courtesy brain cells... Your personal attacks on Danielle only reflect upon your own insecurities and jealousies...Enough said...

1. I live in the Sierra Mountians, there is no smog up here
2. Narcissism-the abnormal tendency to admire one's own perfections.
That came from Tabers Medical Dictionary. And I think if you where to ask 100 people, 99 who watched the bigbreak would say it fits danielle. I also have a bachelor's in psychology along with being a Registerd Nurse. So I have worked with people with a medical diagnosis of Narcississtic Personality Disorder for many years. I also think that makes me a little bit more qualified than you in this matter. So it has nothing to do with insecurities or jealousy it has to do with facts.
3.I admire her golf game, she has an amazing gift. I would love to able to golf like that and have a figure like that, in saying what I said it does not make me the least bit insecure.
4. I thought I joined a friendly posting site about golf. Sorry I offended you, I wanted to talk with other responsible, sensible adults about a TV show that I enjoyed and a game that (even though I am not good at) I truely love. You might want to consider channeling your agressivness toward my posting and go and hit and awesome drive. With the right mechanics and channeling...it would probably go 400+ yards. Have a nice day
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

Nurseduffer - YOUR post seemed to be the one that needed to be addressed with an "awsome drive"...And, there was nothing very friendly about your diatribe against Danielle...Also, if you have a Bachelor's degree, I would think you would have learned the difference betwen "where" and "were"...Maybe it's not smog - just lack of oxygen...Have a great day...

Nurseduffer - YOUR post seemed to be the one that needed to be addressed with an "awsome drive"...And, there was nothing very friendly about your diatribe against Danielle...Also, if you have a Bachelor's degree, I would think you would have learned the difference betwen "where" and "were"...Maybe it's not smog - just lack of oxygen...Have a great day...

Okay I had a typo...I am such a loser!

Listen I would rather talk to people who want to have "big people talk". You need to grow up and stop trying to pick fights. So go away and let the adults talk.The nickelodeon chat rooms might be more appropriate for you. I will not reply to next posting.I'll let you go ahead and have the last word...you win....uncle PS/ I don't have one bachelor's degree, I have two
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*

a lot of nasty posts about a show, that could've been staged (for what we know), just to spark discussions like these amazing. All of you should chill off a bit, after all - we're posting own opinions here, not a mathematical theories... Nobody has to be right, nobody has to be wrong. One like her swing, I like her boobies. Don't tell me they're fake - I DON'T CARE
Why can't all just get along... keep your anger for the golf course - nothing feels better than a well thrown 6 iron !

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Danielle must have entered the room...

Seriously, I read one of the posts in this forum relating to the LPGA and had to open up in this forum about it. Annika Sorenstam is GREAT for the LPGA.

With her 59 (not something that just any golfer can do) and her multiple wins and great consistency, Annika has drawn attention to women's golf which open's the door for the women of the LPGA to start making more money. If you compare the $$$ earned by #125 on the men's tour vs. the same # on the women's tour, it truly is a shame. But, it all comes from advertising dollars and who is actually watching.

The fact that we're all making a big stink over a couple of women is great for the sport.

Last year I went to a women's day golf event at the local publinks only to find a handful of women in attendance. Even though the event supported a charity (Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness), and everyone learned alot, they have not had this event since then...what a shame!

Hopefully, the interest (bad or good...doesn't matter) in the women's part of the sport will draw fans, fund the sport and get more women (and men) involved.

So, maybe, now that the Big Break III is over, some of you might be interested in seeing how Danielle does out there on the LPGA next week at the Michelob Ultra from Kingsmill, her first tour exemption. It will be televised, and I'll be covering it on the Sand Trap.

Thanks, all, for letting me get this off my chest

Sincerely,
Stacy Solomon

...Annika Sorenstam is GREAT for the LPGA....

Agree 100% on both points.

Cudos to TGC for jumping on the "reality TV" wagon and creating a great show, sparking a lot of emotions. I can't wait for the post-exchange during the USA vs. Europe BB IV. You think there was a lot of hecklers during Ryder Cup? Watch out

Stacy - Thank you so much for your reasonable and sane response....I just don't like Anika because in my mind SHE thinks she is so much better than the other women (as she probably IS), that she can compete with the men; and, to me, that COULD be the deathknell for the Women's tour...If the women want to compete against the men, then let's just have one tour for everybody...See how many women would make ANY money then...In this day of equality, etc., Anika could be the one to step up and demand it...THEN what would everyone think of her??? I do agree that she has done alot for women's golf, but she has alienated a whole lot of men who support women's golf, too...I LOVE WOMEN - I just think there should be a mens tour and a ladies tour. Just like there should be mens tennis and ladies tennis - and never the twain shall meet, except for drinks afterward....Again, thanks for a decent conversation....Bob

Yeah - but the emotions that get sparked better be politically correct, because if anyone wants to claim they have been "offended", you can get KO'd...Free speech is only free if you act like you agree with everyone else...

• Administrator
Yeah - but the emotions that get sparked better be politically correct, because if anyone wants to claim they have been "offended", you can get KO'd...Free speech is only free if you act like you agree with everyone else...

Not true. Here, free speech is free if you can be civil. Some of your posts have failed in that regard.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

from an article on GolfServ :

... It came down to Amiee and Pam Crikelair -- a true grudge match, if we're to believe the show ....."Big Break III'' was reality, but it was also TV . And like Jerri on "Survivor,'' Amiee was quickly cast as the villain . She and Crikelair had some run-ins, including a much-discussed scene in which Pam thought Danielle had called her the weakest golfer on the show.Amiee says "the whole charade'' started with an incident that the cameras did not catch .
"Pam and Jan (Dowling) were in a sudden-death playoff, and Jan had a 165-yard shot onto the green,'' she said. "Right when she shot, a camera man stepped on a water bottle and crunched it. Jan chunks it. I stood up and said that I thought she deserved to replay her shot due to the noise disturbance.
"Pam took it to mean that I thought Jan deserved to be here and that Jan was the better player. Oh, my goodness! If it was Pam, I would have said she deserved another shot. How did I draw the short straw to be the villain? Still, if they would have told me I'd be the villain and win, I would have done it.'' ....

Who knows

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator
It's late July and I'm wondering what happened to Danielle Amiee? As far as I know she only played in one event. Am I mistaken? Is she hurt or what?

She played in one event. Then she withdrew from the next. Stories are

here and here . Or just do this: http://thesandtrap.com/danielle%20amiee I think she has some celebrity event still yet to be played, but I'm not sure anyone really cares...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 6841 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!