IGNORED

I feel like I just stole a club!

Note: This thread is 4296 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have been watching an '09 Cleveland launcher on ebay for a couple of days and decided to make (what I thought was) a cheeky offer of £70 (aprox $115). The seller accepted and it's on its way to me .
At that price even if I don't get on with it I will be able to resell for a profit. The seller has lots of feedback and a few other clubs for sale, looks like he is re-jigging his bag.
Can't wait to try it out on the course, I've missed having a cleveland stick in my bag since changing out my hibore hybrid last year.

i actually got a king cobra baffler pro 3h for $11 off ebay recently also from someone who is retooling their bag and i know what you mean. i actually hit an 09 launcher and didn't like it quite as much as the baffler because the hibore seemed almost dead compared to it. good luck out on the course with your new club for a great price.

I didn't make clear in my original post that it is the launcher driver, not the hybrid. It is a 9* with a stiff fujikura fit-on red shaft.

I just payed $450.00 for my mizunos on ebay, when I picked them up the guy was almost crying , he told me he had refused offers of $600 and $650, and wanted to let the auction finish. It finished at 11 pm on a friday night: , I was the only one who bid ,

I love finding good deals on ebay. But it's hard that I'm a lefty.
So far I got my TaylorMade Rossa Daytona 1 putter for 35 and my Vokey lob wedge for 26.

• 4 weeks later...
So far I got my TaylorMade Rossa Daytona 1 putter for 35.

I know this is an old thread, but was it that cheap because it was lefty? I wish I could find one of those for $35...

Note: This thread is 4296 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.