IGNORED

Lowest 18 hole score ever?

RC
Note: This thread is 3926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 holes - 68 (-4)
Tournament -69 (-3)
9 holes - 32 (-4)
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

I had a round last week actually that was the best I've ever struck the ball, but it was by no means flawless. I really missed a few approach shots badly and I got a few bad bounces. I shot 65 (-7). I missed at least 8-10 putts, most right on the edge. Now, I don't expect to make everything inside 50 feet, that's absurd, but if I get lucky and even half of them fall, I shoot a 60. Mix that in with a few less mis-hits and it's a 58.

I used to think a 59 was just insane, but I read an interview with David Duval after he shot his 59 and he said he didn't feel like he played perfectly, just that everything was falling in the hole, chips, putts, good bounces, etc.

Now I see

Driver: 905S 8* - Graffaloy Blue 65S Shaft (tipped 1" Short)
Fairway: 960F (15*, 19*)
Irons: T-Zoid Pro 4-PW w/ True Temper Steel
Wedges: MP-R Black 52*, 56*
Lob: 60* CG-10 (nice and rusty)Putter: OZ Putter (with oversized Winn Blue Grip)Ball:: One Tour

best 18 -- 2 over 74
best 9-- even par 36 a bunch of times

MY BATS

DRIVER- :: 905r grafalloy prolite stiff 8.5*
WOODS-starship 15* 3 wood
IRONS-:mp 32 3- pw ,s 300WEDGES- 53 & 58 *PUTTER-scotty cameronBALL- hx tourBAG- stand bag

Sorry guys. Not able to fill out a foursome, but I would if I could. Obviously, I'm not a member of Heaven's Golf Course but have been a guest and played it many times. Cherished memories -- it really is an amazing place.

If you can find some linoleum flooring draped over a few elephants, and hit a putt -- that's about the way it really is. One of the few places where you might hit a putt with your back to the hole.

RC

I shot a 3 under 69 6 years ago at Weeks Park in Wichita Falls Texas. I played with a $50 Knight driver from Sam's and Cobra Blades. Since then I have spent 1,000's on equipment and have only shot par twice since never going under again. I did however hiot my first albatross yesterday on a 255 yard second on the par 5 12th at Brookhaven Country Club in Dallas. I have never hit a hole in one.

My scoring average on Tiger Woods 2004 was 52.1. I have yet to break 50. It takes at least two hole-outs from the fairway and birdieing the rest. I wonder what Peter Kostis was thinking when he was recording the audio for "This will be his 18th straight birdie!"

In real life I shoot low 80s. My best for 9 holes was 37, which I lovingly refer to as "My 74".

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

• 3 years later...

Tell me what your best round ever was in your golfing career.

Putter:  Classic Black Platinum 1

Driver:  R1 Stiff flex

3 Wood:  AMP - Regular flex, 15 degrees

3 Hybrid:  Baffler T-Rail - Regular flex, 19 degrees

Irons: :tmade: MC Forged - PW-4

Wedges: :cleve: 588 RTX 2.0 Tour Blade Black Satin - 52.10 and 58.10

Ball:  Pro V1x

73 (par 72, 6800 yds).

Got on in two on the 18th hole (par 5).  But 3 putted for par!  Had six birdies total to offset a couple of blow-up holes.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3926 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!