IGNORED

Modified Scotty Cameron Detour putter

Note: This thread is 4113 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We need pics of your home retooled SC! And congrats on it working for you.

Around here SC Detours are about the cheapest SC's you can buy. One local store had about 5 or 6 of them still shrink wrapped priced at $150.

honestly, the modified putter looks better than it did stock.

if it works.. keep using it, dont worry about what other people say. the monetary value of the putter only comes into play if you plan on selling it... i rarely ever sell my old clubs, i usually keep them in the garage or give them away so i dont care what anything's worth after i buy it...

doesnt matter if its got no monetary value...you should never sell an old putter! you never know when you might want to go back to it!

asthetically i dont think anything could look worse than than a standard detour so its not like you ruined a good looking putter...imo anyway

good stuff, you turned an original detour into the recent detour thats been released with the shorter guide line section

detours and phantoms dont hold their value. glad it worked for you, you were brave (or silly!) enough to give it a try and it worked, you should be congratulated for having a go at something instead of being shot down, the putter didnt have much of a resale value anyway.

Note: This thread is 4113 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.