IGNORED

Anybody else play in 105 degrees today?

RC
Note: This thread is 5414 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Stay inside?

Man, I forgot about that one. I'm glad you threw that out there. We used to do it in baseball in between innings. It always worked wonders. I definitely drink a ton of water, and I should buy stock in Nike and Adidas with all of the Dri-Fit and Clima Cool stuff I've bought. I just didnt know if there was anything that anyone did to keep a little cooler and/or sweat a little less, something kinda out of the ordinary.

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

The 6:30 AM tee times are priceless this time of year... Went to the practice tee today at 11:00 AM, hit balls for about an hour and that was enough... may sound obvious and funny but Under Armour underwear is essential as well as DriFit, ClimaCool, PlayDry shirts... Anyone else try G2 Gatorade? Not as much sugar but tastes pretty good... As much fluids as possible in this heat... Be careful out there gentlemen

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

Buncha weaklings!!! :P

One of my buddies hit into the trees yesterday and after ragging him he said he was the only one playing smart,....

"I'M AM PLAYING IN THE SHADE!!!"... LOL Yea...here right above "Hotlanta" it was 95 with the index of 105 yesterday. When we hit the course at 8:30 yesterday morning it was very pleasant at around 80 but by the time we made the turn 10:30 it was already getting brutal. We hit the clubhouse for a quick DAWG-Aid (Here in Bulldog country we refuse to use the word Gator..LOL) and hit it again. By the time we finished at lunch I was literally physically spent....I couldn't have played another round if it was free. When we were heading home I could tell I had been on the verge of a heat stroke; my mouth was dry as a bone, I wasn't sweating and having chills, and couldn't hardly make it out of the truck before puking....I hate this kind of heat on the course. Usually on the course, which is on the lake, we get some kind of breeze but yesterday was nothing.

try wearing the under armor that keeps u cool under your golf shirt

In the bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 and 5 wood: Steelhead III
3-PW: i3 oversizegap wedge: slingshotSW: i3 bladePutter: Dual Force Rossie IIBall: tour i

Heat doesn't bother me, but after a while the humidity kinda starts to suck.

I usually wear a Nike Dri-Fit compression shirt under a polydry golf polo and Underarmour compression shorts under my shorts. It helps a lot.

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

Not me.

I prefer 50s and 60s to 80s and 90s. I haven't played in 12 days which is typical for me in June, July and August.

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

It's talk like this that makes me glad I'm moving to San Diego soon!

Adams Tight Lies 10.5* Driver | Adams Tight Lies 3W | GigaGolf GX2 3h, 4H | GigaGolf GX922 4I - PW, AW, SW, LW | Nike IC 20-20 Putter

Heat doesn't bother me much, and how often do we get to reverse the classic argument

"You keep going shopping(golfing) and spending all the money!"

"Yeah, but think how much I saved since it was on sale! (twighlight)."

It's also a lot less crowded in the afternoon.

Note: This thread is 5414 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!