IGNORED

How often do ya play?

trog2233
Note: This thread is 5404 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Around 3 to 4 rounds per week in summer about once a week in winter.
i chip alot in my backyard as well when im bored.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

Not as much as I'd like these days since I don't work at a course anymore. I've played 11 rounds this year, #12 coming Friday.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

i usually play 3 times per week; either 9 or 18 depending on how much time i have. i usually go to the driving range once per week and practice chipping and pitching at home everyday.

In My Ozone Stand Bag:
Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff
3 Wood: Burner 15* Stiff
Hybrid: Burner 19* Stiff
Irons: Tour Burner 4-GWWedges: CG14 54.12, 58.12Putter: SabertoothBall: TP Back Rangefinder: GX-IHome Course: http://www.strawberryridgegolfcourse.com/

I'm sure this thread has been done before but just curious how much everyone plays a week.

Once a week--9 holes in a league. My handicap is 4.2. I practice every day, working on rhythm and the short game, though.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

-2-3 Times a week I play different courses in the area
-Then Range the days I don't play for 3-4 hours.
-Then at home I chip balls into the pool and try and hit different targets (pool toys)
-Practice on my putting green for 2 hours a night after dinner
-See my swing coach 3 nights a week

First summer taking golf seriously and my game has improved greatly. Went from about a 17 handicap to a 6.2 in 2 months :) But than again I am doing golf stuff 8 hours a day or more :P

In The Bag:
Driver: r7 460 (9.5)
Fairway Woods: r7 CGB Max (3,5)
Hybrid:r7 CGB Max
Irons:AP2Wedges:Vokey Spin Milled Tour Chrome (52/8, 56/14, 60/4)Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Balls:Pro V1x 2009

Probably average 27 holes a week, plus at least one trip to the driving range. About 1 hour putting/chipping, 1 hour irons, 1 hour woods per week.

I play twilight, walk because its cheaper, and play wherever I can get the best price.

Try to get out twice a week for 18-holes. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I would say I average 8 times a month. I also try to get out a couple times a month for putting practice (1/2 hour to 45 minutes).

Single dad, 3 yr old boy - tough to get out much, but I try to go once a week and play 18. Some weeks I get to play twice, sometimes I go a couple weeks without playing. Beats not playing at all!

Once in a while we make it to the driving range/putting green, but it's tough to focus with his limited attention span. He loves golf already, so hopefully he'll get to the point he can start practicing side by side with me soon!

Just started playing this year. Got hooked. I try to play a course at least once a week. Try to hit the range 2-3 times a week.

In my Golf bag
Big Bertha Irons
60* wedge
Hi-Bore Hybrid 3
Burner 3wood XLS Hi-Bore 10.5 Driver Putter On the feet Burner Balls

Usually try to get out there 2-3 times a week, usually for the twilight rate. Hit the range 1-2 times a month. Putt in my living room every day

If only I were a pro,,, I guess the grass is always greener when viewed from the other side.

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

Once a week. Golf is too expensive and often I just go to the park and play basketball for free.

stand bag:

Driver: DDH 10*
Woods: DDH 3W-15*, 5W-21*
Irons: DDH 3-SWWedge: VR LW 60*Putter: VSL

Self employed, no kids yet, so I'm usually good at the drop of a hat. All different hours, vacations, etc. Local course has lights and you tee off till 9 pm, when I'm stuck during the day. 2-3 18's a week, constant practice....

In my bag:
r7 9.5, 47"
18* burner rescue 08
x-18, 3-Pw
cg14 camo, 52* 56* 60* DFX 5500, blade, $70 jewel.. ........Jack herer....mountain dew......You know you wanna play here, pony up::http://www.lakeofisles.com/golf/nort...seflyover.html

well being that I'm just getting back into golf, was out for a while with shoulder problems, I'm hoping to start playing at least once a week if not more. My fiancé just purchased me a set of Mizuno MX-200's and a MX-560 driver. I'm going today to look for a putter and possibly a wood or two. Ready to break the new clubs in. The golf bug has been biting me a lot lately.

I work close to a golf course :)
I take my lunch hour at the course 3-4 times a week practicing short game most of the time.

I then play 9 after work 3-4 times a week.

I play 18 usually once on the weekend (but unless it's super early it's almost unbearably SLOW)

Callaway X-18 Irons | TaylorMade R5 Driver, 200 Steel 3 Wood | Cleveland Golf CG-14 Gap & Sand Wedge | Titleist Vokey Lob Wedge | Odyssey White Hot Putter | Titleist ProV1 Ball | Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition Laser Rangefinder

Note: This thread is 5404 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!