IGNORED

How often do ya play?

Note: This thread is 4250 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm sure this thread has been done before but just curious how much everyone plays a week.

I've been playing alot lately I play 4 times a week. Two rounds of 18 on the weekend and two rounds of 9 during the week and one day at the driving range.

I try to get out 2-3 a week whether that is an actual round or range work. I have a lot of line items on my budget these days and we're saving to start a family so I hit up a lot of twilight specials and there's a range that you have to bring and shag your own balls on that is only $3 and doesn't get much use. I have a course about 1/2 away that's only $8 to walk after 630pm. It's a dog track, but for that price it's good practice.

- 6 days per week at the Driving Range (usually spend about 3 hours...this is also combined with putting/chipping practice at the putting green.)
- 1/2 rounds per week...usually just one

If I had more money I'd play more rounds, but since I'm limited financially because I can't find a job (applied to about five or six golf courses in the area, no one is hiring) the driving range is an inexpensive way to improve my game.

I average about one round a week. Some weeks I may get out 2-3 times and then go 2-3 weeks without playing. All depends on the kids schedules and what the wife has planned for us. My goal is to play weekly.

18 holes once or twice a week.
9 Holes two or three times a week.
Practice on days other days with the exception of one or two days depending on schedule.
Yack on here about golf...

WAY TOO MUCH.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 or 3 9's after work during the week and at least a round on the weekend. I normally work on the range or putting green for an hour before or after the weekday 9's.

Now that the wifey is getting busy with work and having to work weekends and late at night I'll probably get a little more in

2/3 times a week usually, hit the range, putting green, wedges, power grips and treadmill the days I don't play.

If I'm out on a weekday afternoon and the course is empty, I'll usually get a 'bonus round' in and play 36. Saturday and Sunday are where the money gets made (or lost).

Now that it's summer, I play once or twice a week. but during the school year it's more like once a month, if that.

I'm playing a little more than my normal right now because I'm teaching my friend's 14 year old son to play. I play 18 holes on Sunday (usually), plus 9 holes on Tuesday evening. Saturdays I either take my protege out to play (typically par 3 or executive courses) or I go to the range. Additionally, I play 1-2 extra rounds per month during the spring-summer-fall seasons. During the winter months I play every weekend that has temps above about 30 degrees with no snow on the ground. Last year I played something like 65 rounds counting weekday 9's. This year I expect that number to be a little higher.

Not enough! Once a month if I'm lucky. It's July and I've played 5 rounds this year (2 of those were in one day). Spending more time at the range these days, but it's all just chipping & putting. I'm 51 and not trying to compete or prove anything anymore so my swing is my swing.

I average about one round a week. Some weeks I may get out 2-3 times and then go 2-3 weeks without playing. All depends on the kids schedules and what the wife has planned for us. My goal is to play weekly.

I could have typed this verbatim. Although I don't usually go more than 10-14 days between rounds. When I miss a week, I am usually to get out the next week.

Note: This thread is 4250 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!