IGNORED

Have you been HIT ?

Rocket
Note: This thread is 5397 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been hit, once and it was funny afterward. We were coming up to the 18th green and there was a young kid teeing off on number 1. I looked at him and thought how cool is that. He was about 9 or 10. I took my eyes off him and he hit and his dad hollered fore and the ball hit me about the same time in the calf. I was hopping around and the dad was appoligizing and the kid started laughing and my playing partner started laughing and that got me started. It was all good.....

Driver: 9.5 Titleist 910, Fairway Woods: G2 3 wood and 5 woods
Irons: Titleist CB712
Wedges: 52 - Vokey, 56 - Vokey Raw,
Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1
Ball: NXT Tour

I've been hit, once and it was funny afterward. We were coming up to the 18th green and there was a young kid teeing off on number 1. I looked at him and thought how cool is that. He was about 9 or 10. I took my eyes off him and he hit and his dad hollered fore and the ball hit me about the same time in the calf. I was hopping around and the dad was appoligizing and the kid started laughing and my playing partner started laughing and that got me started. It was all good.....

Why is it that so many people wait till .05673 seconds before potential contact to yell. I have fast reflexes, but sheesh!

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I pulled one to the left last weekend toward an adjacent fairway. It just barely made it onto that fairway but there was a guy who was in the left rough of that same fairway. I yelled fore right off the tee and it missed him by a good 30 yards.

As I am walking up my fairway toward the ball, the guy is walking in the opposite direction toward his green and he's staring me down.

I just ignored him and he literally scowled and stared me down until I got to my ball.

It would've been one thing if I had not yelled fore, but I yelled it at the top of my lungs well in advance. I'm sorry for not being Tiger freaking Woods and hitting a bad shot.

At least I had the courtesy to alert him.
In the bag:
Driver: `09 Launcher (10.5º) w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff
3 Wood: `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff shaft
3 Hybrid (20.5º): `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff Shaft
4-PW: CG7 Tour w/ TT Dynamic Gold Stiff Shafts50º (8º Bnce), 56º (14º Bnce), 60º (8º Bnce):

Don't sweat it. Tiger has hit more people in his last few rounds of golf than I have in 3 years.

I pulled one to the left last weekend toward an adjacent fairway. It just barely made it onto that fairway but there was a guy who was in the left rough of that same fairway. I yelled fore right off the tee and it missed him by a good 30 yards.

In my bag:

Driver: 907d2
Fairway: R7 ti 5-Wood
Hybrids: 909H 21 Rescue 4Irons: KZG Forged Evolution 5 - PW w/Rifle 6.0 shaftWedges: 52 Rac & Vokey 58Putter: Studio Select 2Ball: Titleist ProV1xEyes: SG5

a buddy of mine worked a tourney together a couple of weeks ago...
he was on #18 retrieving a glove that was left on the green...
#18 is pretty much a blind shot due to a bunch of hills obscuring the green...
he hears someone yell 'fore' and ducked...
apparently it was a high trajectory flop shot and he stood up to look to see if the ball was on its way and got clobbered right on his forehead...
ive been hit into many times but never been hit... none of them yelled 'fore'
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Never been hit, nor have I hit anyone. I have a daughter who plays with me, if someone hit her they'd better be ready and able to defend themselves.

tough guy eh?

Note: This thread is 5397 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!