Sign in to follow this  
svchiefs19

If you made it to the PGA Tour, who would you want your sponser to be?

Note: This thread is 3729 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which company would you want to sponser you?

• Adams
    • Bridgestone
    • Callaway
    • Cleveland
    • Cobra
    • Mizuno
    • Nike
    • Ping
    • Srixon
    • Taylormade
    • Titleist
    • Wilson
    • Other

77 posts / 14848 viewsLast Reply

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

Mizuno...You get arguably the best selection and quality of irons. If you don't like the woods (which are coming around apparently) you just put Mizuno headcovers on them. You're not forced to play their ball because they don't make one so you can use whatever ball you want.

I would also try to get the Marine Corps to sponsor me. If they'll drop several mil on a race car they should be okay with dropping 5 figures a year on a golfer.

As you can probably tell from my signature, I'd be cool with a Ping sponsorship. Out of all the clubs I've tried their stuff has felt better and fit me and my game. The G10 series is a good fit for my skill level now, and when I'm ready to upgrade in a few years they'll be the first place I look.

Haha that's a good idea.

I am not kidding, I am serious! guess who will be my caddie. Imagine me in the final round with Tiger, I might break his concentration and the crowd, at least the men will not move onto the next hole until I leave with my caddie.

I am not kidding, I am serious! guess who will be my caddie. Imagine me in the final round with Tiger, I might break his concentration and the crowd, at least the men will not move onto the next hole until I leave with my caddie.

Haha caddies were exactly what I was thinking when I first saw your post. You really would break everyones concentration.

Taylormade woods and hybrid (easier to hit and more accurate I feel). But everything else titleist. I love their irons, wedges, balls, and especially putters. I would also want Under Armor for clothing. And I like the Hooters idea too

1. Whomever was willing to pay me the most. With the money I'd buy whatever equipment I want.

2. Other companies to which I am loyal and would proudly work for... Airtran, Chick-Fil-A, Toyota, Google, USAA...

3. I'd wear the logo of my father's company to get him some more business.

Tim

Note: This thread is 3729 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!