IGNORED

Teaser pics from my new set!!

Note: This thread is 5246 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I'm guessing by all the BLUE that you're not a girl?

Nice set. You must let us know how your first round goes with them. Best of luck.

Steve

R7 460 10.5 Degrees
Sasquatch 15 & 17 Degrees
MP60's 3-PW
T-Zoid Comp EZ Wedges 52 & 56
CG10 60 Degrees Tour Action Reg.588 64 Degrees White Hot #4 E6+ Balls

GOOD NEWS!!!
My brother will be sending me the bag with a friend of his coming here next Thursday!!!!

CAN'T...WAIT...MUST....PLAY!!!!!
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

• 2 months later...

FINALLY!!
This has been the WORST wait in my life!!

If you're wondering, my brother couldn't send them with his friend (as I said in the above post) and I had to wait till he comes back. He's back now!! He arrived yesterday, and with him came my NEW CLUBS!!!

Now you have to know, these babies look MUCH BETTER in person than in photos. In photos they appear pretty big sized and chunky, in reality they aren't that chunky. Very sleek looking, the heads aren't oversized as usual SGI, yet they ARE SGI!!

I've also made one of these retarded What's in my bag vidoes. I just couldn't help it, I had to do something with them last night. Enjoy.

I am heading off to the range now and maybe a quick 9 (or 18) holes. I am going to take more detailed pics in the sun light.

Wish me luck!!

My achievements:

Went to the course today.
Couldn't hit balls on the range as it was full, so I played 9 holes, ended up playing 7 only.
Anyway, my reactions:

Driver: ****ing sick!!
Very straight, and the sound...OMG THE SOUND!!

MP Fli Hi: I didn't get to hit it wih a full swing, but I used it for punch and run two times from tight lies and it was very good. Did the job exactly.

The irons: Just amazing. The hybrid is so damn beautiful. The irons are soft and they feel amazing. Very easy to hit as well and very confident at address. Also much longer than my previous X14. I was hitting the same numbers that I used to hit on the X14 but with the 950's I was going much farther.

Wedge: Didn't hit it much but still good. I think this is the only weakness in my current setup. I am dying for one or two Mizuno MP T-10 wedges.

Putter: just beautiful. I haven't made puts like these in ages.
My achievements:

I get the impression you like your new clubs...

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

*drool* Sick setup

Same haha. Great feeling when I recived my new Mizunos.

Great looking setup you have there. Good luck with them!

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Care to give a more detailed review on the 950s? I'm looking into a new set of irons and these are on my list.

In an old bag:

Driver Hibore XLS 10.5*
3 Wood V Steel 15*
Hybrid 3DX 20*Irons Ta5 3 - PWWedge CG10 56 degreePutter Classic 1

Care to give a more detailed review on the 950s? I'm looking into a new set of irons and these are on my list.

I haven't hit them enough to give you a full review, but from what I've played today, I can tell you go ahead and buy them, you can't go wrong. They look great, they're very forgiving, they're forged, they're long and the hybrids are just sick. And one more reason to top the above: they're Mizuno. At the prices these irons are for now, you just cannot go wrong.

My achievements:

Sick, nice set-up man, im loving the blue. (cause i have kinda my own blue set-up)

In my Powerband stand bag:

Driver: 3DX RC 10.5
Woods: N/A
Hybrids: 3DX RC 3/4-20/23Irons: 3DX RC 5-PWWedges: ARC 52/58Putter: pipe IIGlove: SoftJoyBall: Noodle Tour LTD

• 2 months later...
I am loving how these clubs are aging. Wear is just a normal part of the golf experience and I love how every nick and scratch on these clubs stand for a shot I have made myself, even the scratches on the heel or the toe, they remind me of my mishits. (unlike used clubs).
My achievements:

Note: This thread is 5246 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!