IGNORED

You Know You're Addicted to Golf When…

senorchipotle
Note: This thread is 1027 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You listen to golf on sattelite radio in your car while driving!

That is me too

It stays on in my truck unless my wife is in there.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

When you sit at work all day and think about what you want to work on at the practice range and why.

9015D 9.5* w/Harrison Saga 60-S
S9-1F 15.5* w/Aldila NVS - S
Idea Tech A4 19* and 21* Hybrids w/Mitsubishi JavlnHX - S
Idea Tech A4 5-PW w/True Temper Dynamic Gold SL -S300
Tom Watson Wedges 50*, 56* and 60* Antigua 33" or BC1 33" TP Red LDP

You know you're addicted to golf when...

The majority of your browsing on the internet is golf related including a golf forum, searching for clubs on eBay you don't even need, and watching golf videos on YouTube.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

you can wake up at 430am , drive 30miles to your course and tee off at 545am.

you can play under the hot sun

you think about the game all the time , make some short swing will walking

you always visit the golf site in the net...
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

- when its pouring down rain and you still go by yourself to play a round. (i'm doing this today haha)

- You carry your clubs in your vehicle at all times just in case someone calls and wants to golf.
  • Upvote 1

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

- when its pouring down rain and you still go by yourself to play a round. (i'm doing this today haha)

The first year we gout our memberships, we would play in the pouring rain and 40* or lower outside. It would be freezing and we would still be out playing.

Bryan A

Or when you are getting intimate with your significant other and you yell "Hole in one!!!"

That's terrible.

Driver: Cobra Speed Pro S X/10.5*
3W: TaylorMade Rescue
Irons: Adams Ovation 3 (4-LW)
Putter: Ping Zing 2i
Ball: Noodle + Long & SoftGlove: FootJoy SofJoyShoes: FootJoy GreenJoyShort term goals:Break 92 for 18 holesShoot 5 pars or better in one round.

That's terrible.

yeah, that may be too much....sorry

Bryan A

When you won't break your'e round even when your'e desperate to poo.....(and they provide toilets on the 9th tee)

Driver - Mizuno MX700
3W - Mizuno MX700
3H - Mizuno MX700
4I - 60◦ - Mizuno MX200
Putter - Fazer Tour Touch IIIHandicap: - Lack of talent

.....When it's snowing outside so you make a 4 hole, par 14 course in your house. "Flop shot up the stairs? Where's my 56?"....

(P.S.- more fun when you have chair-lined fairways and couch-pillow sandtraps.) ;^)

In my bag:
r7 9.5, 47"
18* burner rescue 08
x-18, 3-Pw
cg14 camo, 52* 56* 60* DFX 5500, blade, $70 jewel.. ........Jack herer....mountain dew......You know you wanna play here, pony up::http://www.lakeofisles.com/golf/nort...seflyover.html

Your finals are tomorrow and you think your chipping could be a tad better
Bag- Orig. 14 Stadium Tour
Driver- R7 limited 9.5*
3 Wood- R7
5 Wood-Viper Tour
Irons- X18/X22 ToursWedges- 52*/ 56* SandPutter- Hamilton f2 series BladeBall- Pro V1Glove-

You know you're addicted to golf when...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this. This is for everyone that plays courses that have flocks of birds: You know the exact time and location of a flock of geese at any given time; and can describe the path they take and which tee box they prefer. When you can walk down a fairway, look at a divot, and give an exact date when you made it. When you leave work with your golf shoes on to save time because of rush hour traffic

In my standbag:

Sumo2 5900 Driver, 9.5*, Diamana stiff flex
SQ Dymo, 17* 4wood, Widebody UST stiff flex
R7 irons 4-9 Project X 6.0 shafts 3i MP Fli-Hi hybrid CG10 56*, 60*/CG14 46*, 52* G5i Zing putter One Platinum or ProV1(x)OFF! Deep WoodsiGotcha! ball retriever

You make your girlfriend pick out all your regular clothes for you because shopping sucks, but you insist on custom matching all your golf clubs with blue New Decade grips so they look cool.
Scott T

G5 9° V2 75 X / 909F2 15.5° V2 85 X / 909H 19° V2 100 X / MP-33 #3-PW X100 / X-Forged Chrome 54.15 60.10 X100 / FGP Black 34" / Penta TP

Handicap is a guess because I haven't established one yet.Best score so far is a 71 on a 6,509 yard 70.3/121 par 72 muni, during a glorious...

... everyone on the planet knows where you are when youre not answering your cell phone

... you plan absolutely everything around your tee times

... the very first thing you do before you decide where to go on your next vacation is to check out available tee times at courses near where you'll be staying

... you keep asking your brother when hes gonna start teaching your nephew how to play and he's only 3

... you dont ever use your gps unit in your car but have already worn the buttons out on your gps for the course

... you gauge distances in yards or clublengths even when youre not on the course

... your pets are named 'par' 'bogey' 'birdie' 'eagle'

... its also the nicknames you give to your kids

... you have golfballs everywhere... in your car... room... office... pockets

... you clean your clubs more often than you wash your car
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

...you find that instead of folding your arms. putting your hands in your pockets or otherwise occupying your hands during conversations, you absentmindedly form your golf grip.

I do this without even thinking of it, I probably do it in my sleep, too!

In my standbag:

Sumo2 5900 Driver, 9.5*, Diamana stiff flex
SQ Dymo, 17* 4wood, Widebody UST stiff flex
R7 irons 4-9 Project X 6.0 shafts 3i MP Fli-Hi hybrid CG10 56*, 60*/CG14 46*, 52* G5i Zing putter One Platinum or ProV1(x)OFF! Deep WoodsiGotcha! ball retriever

When your dog is named Birdie (guilty)
Your favourite number is your lowest score on 18 holes.
You look at applications online for applying for a job at Titleist or other golf companies.
You go to the local golf store at the simulator at night or during the winter to "stay sharp"
You have a net in the backyard to hit balls into.
Your basement can be referred to as "mini Golf Town" with all your old merchandise.
You have tried playing golf under water with buddies
You call courses to ask if they are draining their ponds to retrieve the balls.
70%of your income goes to golf. the other 30% is food.

In my White Hoofer Vantage Bag:

Driver : R7 Draw
Woods : 3 hybrid
Irons : MP-60Wedge : 54 deg 58 degPutter : RED X 35' (in love)Ball : TP BlackBest Round: 80Closest to Hole-In-One: 0.5''

Note: This thread is 1027 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!