IGNORED

Rivalrys

Drennen13
Note: This thread is 5231 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

MLB: Yankees - Red Sox, Cubs - Cardinals, Yankees - Mets, Mets - Phillies
NFL: Bears - Packers, Colts - Patriots, Colts - Ravens, Raiders - Broncos, Vikings - Packers, Redskins - Cowboys, Eagles - Cowboys, etc..
In my bag
Machspeed 9.5 Stiff
CrossBax 5 wood
Idea Tech 19* Hybrid
a3 22* Hybrid Slingshot 4D Graphite 5-AW Burner XD 56* & 60* Wedge Callie Putter e6+Home Course: www.dogwoodtracegolf.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wisconsin/Minnesota, Packers/Bears, Packers/Vikings, Packers/Cowboys and Capitals/Penguins.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Golf: Palmer/Nicklaus Nicklaus/Watson/Trevino Snead/Hogan

College football: Army/Navy Ohio State/Michigan Texas/OU USC/Notre Dame

NFL: Cowboys/Redskins Bears/Packers

NBA: Lakers/Celtics

Baseball: Yankees/Redsocks

Soccer: Man U/Liverpool Tottenham/Arsenal Celtic/Rangers

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Golf: Palmer/Nicklaus Nicklaus/Watson/Trevino Snead/Hogan

The Boston Redstockings sure cr**** the bed this fall. This fall my eyes have been re-opened to the Boston Bruins / Montreal Canadiens rivalry. Bruins fans seem to hate the Habs with a pure hatred that is unmeasurable. Habs fans don't seem to really care. They're too busy hating their own defensemen and goalies.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

If you mean in terms of actual people playing the sport... volleyball is

Maybe officially (i.e. registered in a league or association) it's volleyball, but considering the number of people playing casual/unofficial forms of kicking a ball into a goal, soccer/football is sure the most played unofficially. Either way, soccer is probably easily the most watched/followed team sport. Just ahead of dragon boat racing.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

• 2 weeks later...
While it lasts: Roger Federer and Raphael Nadal.

Tennis is a volatile sport. They consider you "old" when you are in your late 20's. The game keeps getting faster and faster. I hope this rivarly can keep going for a few more years.

Bruins - Habs is pretty intense. So is Habs - Leafs.

Duke - UNC

Yankees - Red Sox

Canada - USA in women's hockey for sure, but they are the only 2 teams at a decent level.

Canada - Russia in men's hockey

But best of all is Battle of Alberta in either NHL or CFL. Oilers - Flames or Eskimos - Stamps

Hockey fan here, have to say Rangers vs. Islanders. I hear that in MSG they still yell out Potvin's name in vain now some 20+ years later.

BTW, I'm unfortunately an Islander fan so I haven't had much to look forward to other than next year for a long time.

Note: This thread is 5231 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!