IGNORED

What's in your bag (other than clubs)?

Note: This thread is 5316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, it's after Labor Day and I got in the mood to try a couple of additions to the "bag", so > BUMP
Rather than list the whole mess, here's what I've added...

1) Master Clean™ ball cleaner
2) Fix-Master Pro™ pitch mark tool & marker caddy

That Master Clean was originally targeted to hang on the bag, but reading the plethora of testimonials that come with the product convinced me to try it clipped to a belt loop and stuffed in my left pocket. This has absolutely become my favorite golf thingie as it is used on every single hole (especially the green) and can't believe how I ever got along without it. In the other pocket went the Fix-Master Pro and I like how it physically stands out from tees when I go to grab for it and that simple fact makes for easy retrieval and use.
Tools: Vector 370cc 9° w/GD YS-6 (S) @ 46" or SnakeEyes Elasteel 230cc 10° w/UST ProForce 65 (R) @ 46" / 3W: SnakeEyes Elasteel w/UST ProForce 75 (R) / UW: Dynacraft HyperSteel 16° w/Mercury Pro-Kevlar (R) / 4W-7W: Dynacraft LCG 16°-24° w/Rifle Ti-Bore (R) / 5i-Pw: GolfSmith Elasteel cavity...

Medical tape, inhaler, tees, balls, water bottle, sandwich/snacks, 5 colors of sharpies, rule book, paper, scorecards, and a raincoat

I didn't read this whole thread but I probably will.

Probably the only thing I keep in my bag that may not have been mentioned are Wonder Guards.

http://www.wonderguards.com/

I get one spot on the finger next to my pinky finger on my right hand where I get some wear and ultimately develop a somewhat painful calluses.

I bought the pack with various sizes because I was unsure of size. I'm 5'10'' 183 lbs and the medium work for me.

They are sewn bandages with some cushioning in them and they work well. I've played a lot of golf and the first bandage that I used (I'm still using it when I play) is just now showing wear.

I love these things. If you have spots on your hand where you get some rub and don't want to wear a band aid or some other style bandage that doesn't work well, give these a shot.

Just FYI, I am in no way affiliated with Wonder Guards. Just really like them. It was a solution that worked for me after many failed attempted solutions.

- DN

- DN
Sun Mountain C-130 Bag - Titanium
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver
Ping G10 21 and 24 HybridsPing G15 17 HybridScotty Newport 2 Button BackTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 52 (8), 56 (14), and 60 (4)Titleist ProV1Backspin Buddy Groove Sharpener (yes, it works great)Adidas 360 Ltd.

wow, some dudes carry a lot of stuff, lets see how i stack up:

-Nike tri-fold towel for cleaning clubs/balls
-Tennesse Volunteers towel for clean wiping, hands, face etc.
-club scrub brush
-wooden tees
-9 Pro V1's
-off active bug spray
-sunscreen
-lip balm
-hand sanitizer
-ydge notebook
-under armour 1" black wrist band (one)
-4 quarters for ball marking - i only use one w the Team Canada hockey logo
-2 divot repair tools
-Tennesse Volunteers visor magnet w marker (that never gets used)
-3 sharpies - green, blue and orange
-bag rain cover
-light windjacket
-extra sleeve of Pro V1's
-wallet, keys & cell phone
-advil - only a couple tabs
-sports drink - usually Gatorade G2
-granols bar or nuts

thats it....that's a lot...but really doesnt weigh much
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

A fifth of everclear, condoms, and a fat bag of weed.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

condoms

tru dat.

Whenever one gets a chance to bang the beer cart girl, they usually don't see it coming. Best to be prepared. - DN

- DN
Sun Mountain C-130 Bag - Titanium
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver
Ping G10 21 and 24 HybridsPing G15 17 HybridScotty Newport 2 Button BackTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 52 (8), 56 (14), and 60 (4)Titleist ProV1Backspin Buddy Groove Sharpener (yes, it works great)Adidas 360 Ltd.

Three pennies and a ball of lint, kid.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

tru dat.

Cart girl?... oh yeah..thats right!

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I keep the following in my bag at all times

Balls
Tee's
Pencils
Lighter
Divot Tool
Glove and Wet weather Golve
Rain Hood for bag
Membership Card
Ball Retriever
Water Bottle
£1 coin for the range in case I have not got change

Outside on the Bag

Ping Towel
Membership Bag Tag
Ryder Cup 2010 Leather pouch (pencil/ball marker/2 x tee's/divot tool)
Ping 64" Tour Umbrella

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

Had a big clean out and stashed the rain gear, spare balls, spare gloves, bag of tees, jumpers and beanie in the car instead of dragging it all around week in, week out.

3 X new Pro V1x
3 X old Pro V1x
10 X Wood tees.
1 X Glove.
1 X spare glove.
1 X Pouch for Phone, wallet, watch, wedding ring.
2 X 500ml Stainless Steel water bottles.
1 X Short Sleeve windproof vest.
1 X Chamois for heavy rain days and sprinkler accidents.
1 X towel for face and hands.
1 X towel for Clubs.
1 X club brush.
1 Divot tool.
4 or 5 Ball Markers.
I zip-lock bag containing suncreen, bug stuff, band aids and shoelace.
1 X Gustbuster umbrella.
1 X Yardage book.
1 X Mini sharpie and a pencil with eraser/sharpener.
2 X Chocolate bars.
1 X Cardholder with business cards and handicap card.

And that's about a third of what used to be in there.

What's in my Eagles & Birdies Bag:
taylormade.gif R9 SuperTri Stiff 10.5˚
mizuno.gif MX-700 15˚ 3W Stiff
mizuno.gif MX-700 20˚ & 23˚ Hybrid Stiff
mizuno.gif MP 52 4-PW Nippon 950 Stiffmizuno.gif MP - T 10 52˚/07˚ & 58˚/10˚ping.gif Redwood Anser 34"titleist.gif Pro V1x FJD   

Spare contact lenses. Never again.

I added them to my bag as well a while back. I'm blind as a bat, and if I had a contact rip or fall out on the 3rd hole, I'd be pretty upset.

• Sunscreen bug spray extra contacts nike thermal sleeves Bicep sweat bands and forearm sweat bands backup glove athletic tape blue and red sharpie I have a Crown Royal bag with my good balls in it Rain hood Callaway beanie Then all the usual stuff I also clip my shoe bag on with a caribiner clip so i wont forget them

Note: This thread is 5316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!