IGNORED

who makes the best golf clubs

Note: This thread is 5357 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

that's like asking who makes the best cars?????

This is actually an easier question to answer IMO. Germans make the best cars no doubt. You cannot beat BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Volkswagon, or Audi. Their quaity, durability, and performance remind me of titleist clubs!

on golftest usa they say mizuno irons are the best
DriverMonster Hi-Bore XLS/w Mintsubishi Diamana Fit-On M Gold Stiff 55g
Woods906F4 3 Wood/w Aldila VS Proto Fairway Stiff 80g
Hybrid3dx red 20 and 23 degree
Irons3dx red 5-pw
Wedgesharmonized sand wedge 56 degree loft and harmonize lob wedge 60 degree loftPutterWhite Hot XG SabertoothBallNoddle or ...

This is actually an easier question to answer IMO. Germans make the best cars no doubt. You cannot beat BMW,

Errm.......

Would you like to try again?

In my TerraFirma X Bag
360 Ti 10.5° Driver
FT-i Squareway 15.0° 3w
04 Big Bertha 19.0° 5w
04 Big Bertha 4-9, PW, GW +1/2" Irons Vokey Spin-Milled 56°10° SW C02 Milled 35" Putter Contour Shoes and SofJoy GlovesA mix of NXT and Laddie Xtreme balls

Do you hate it because you are jealous?

No i just think its ignorant to spend that much on clubs when you obviously can't use them to there potential or would actually be better off with a cheaper club. I spend my money on green fees 5 days a week and oodles of buckets of range balls. But i understand that its human nature to want the best of everything so whatever.

Driver: Walter Hagen T3 Square
3 wood: Walter Hagen T3
Hybrids: Walter Hagen T3
Irons: Walter Hagen T3
Putter: Walter Hagen MalletChipper: EZ RollShoes: GreenJoyGlove: ReactBall: E5+ or HX Hot Bite16 years old

No i just think its ignorant to spend that much on clubs when you obviously can't use them to there potential or would actually be better off with a cheaper club. I spend my money on green fees 5 days a week and oodles of buckets of range balls. But i understand that its human nature to want the best of everything so whatever.

And who are you to call someone ignorant when they spend their hard earned money on what THEY want. Your little outburst sounds a lot like jealousy... The club is a tool. 99% of us can't use any club to the clubs potential, so why play at all?

What's the best dog breed?

Who makes the best car?

Blond or brunette?

Coke or Pepsi?

Need I go on.........?

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Springer Spaniel

Look at that......you're wrong on 3 of the 4!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I agree there is no "best" irons. I personally think the new Adams Pro Black MB blades look the best and as soon as I can afford the ebay price of about $600, I'll be snaggin' me some.

Odyssey white Hot 2 ball cut down to 29"

Cobra ZL 9.5 driver
Adams Speedline 3W 13*
TourEdge Bazooka 20* hybrid
Powerbilt forged combo 3-PW
Ping Tour S 52 and 56 wedges

And who are you to call someone ignorant when they spend their hard earned money on what THEY want. Your little outburst sounds a lot like jealousy...

A wise friend once told me, "Freedom in this country means the right to make money, spend money, and look at whatever you want on the internet" sorry, your quote just reminded me of that.. and i agree. i myself would never spend that much money on equipment...but thats just cause i don't feel my game warrants it at the moment. if i can get down under a 5 or better yet 2 or 3 i might throw down for a set or better player irons that would dig deep into my pockets...but gotta get there first.

that said i don't ever get annoyed when people playing in the 100's have expensive clubs. Most of the time, they are playing expensive clubs that fit their game....for instance a high handicapper playing $1000 ft-hybrids is totally okay (people buying products is good for the economy and the industry...money in = research and development and progress. I do get kind of annoyed if a high handicapper is playing clubs not well suited for their game and then throw their clubs around, but that is just my golf purist heart talking. But even in that case, i would blame the person who sold the clubs to the person and not the player himself. I've rambled enough. to answer the question, i like nickent, wilson staff, and cleveland. if you wanna save some dough and want irons to develop your game in the early going, i like Hireko golf.

in my bag:

Driver: '08 Cobra F Speed LD 10.5 w/UST Proforce V2 Tour Flight stiff

Fairway: Adams Speedline Fast10 3-wood w/Aldila Wasabi stiff
Hybrid: Nickent 3dx 3H
Irons: Nike CCI forged 4-pw Wedges: Nike Victory Red 52 56 60 Putter: Rife Mr. Beasley Balls: Bridgestone B330-RX Tees: epoch

I've had a few sets over the years. I always found Wilson, Titleist, Hogan, Mizuno (woods notwithstanding), Callaway, Spalding, and MacGregor made some quality stuff. I've owned the best and the worst of Ram and I wouldn't go that route again. I've heard many great things about Ping, but personally I find them kind of ugly - totally subjective.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

A wise friend once told me, "Freedom in this country means the right to make money, spend money, and look at whatever you want on the internet" sorry, your quote just reminded me of that.. and i agree. i myself would never spend that much money on equipment...but thats just cause i don't feel my game warrants it at the moment. if i can get down under a 5 or better yet 2 or 3 i might throw down for a set or better player irons that would dig deep into my pockets...but gotta get there first.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. My bad for comming off as jealous earlier.

Driver: Walter Hagen T3 Square
3 wood: Walter Hagen T3
Hybrids: Walter Hagen T3
Irons: Walter Hagen T3
Putter: Walter Hagen MalletChipper: EZ RollShoes: GreenJoyGlove: ReactBall: E5+ or HX Hot Bite16 years old

The answer is Mizuno, at least as far as irons are concerned. I also like MacGregor. Now, if I can just get me some PCB Tours . . .

In a staff blue  Aerolite III

Razr Hawk 10.5* (BB 63 S)
Orig Steelhead 4W 16.8* (F)
Orig Steelhead 7W 20* (M-10)

JPX-800 Pro 4-pw (XP S300)

MP-T Blk Ni 51.06, MP-T Blk Ni 56.14, MP-T Blk Ni 58.10

Bettinardi BC-1 (34")

TM TP Black

I've owned the best and the worst of Ram and I wouldn't go that route again.

i have ram and the reviews for my clubs everyone says the wood heads broke off which i havent experinced that problem have you

DriverMonster Hi-Bore XLS/w Mintsubishi Diamana Fit-On M Gold Stiff 55g
Woods906F4 3 Wood/w Aldila VS Proto Fairway Stiff 80g
Hybrid3dx red 20 and 23 degree
Irons3dx red 5-pw
Wedgesharmonized sand wedge 56 degree loft and harmonize lob wedge 60 degree loftPutterWhite Hot XG SabertoothBallNoddle or ...

It all depends on the person. Everyone is different. It's kind of like what is the best running shoe? Nike? New Balance? Golf is the same way. Personally, I've found Adams to work best for me. However, that's for me and not necessarily someone else.

Inside The Owl's bag:
DRIVER: Launcher 10.5
IRONS: Launcher 6-PW, #3, #4, #5 Hybrid
PUTTER: I-Series Anser
BALL: HX Hot Bite or Pro V1 SHOES: "Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots - but you have to play the...

Note: This thread is 5357 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!