IGNORED

Getting Married; Looking for Groomsmen gift ideas

Note: This thread is 4375 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Gentlemen,

I am getting married in a few months and the wife to be is asking about what I am getting my groomsmen for gifts.

I am looking for something unique that has not been done 1000 times already, and something that might actually use more than once.

It does not necessarily need to be golf related, but the majority of the group are avid golfers.

I am looking to keep it under 30 dollars a piece.

You thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you,

Its not very original but I did engraved flasks with each guy's initials. A wedding I was in this weekend they gave us front pocket wallets/money clips that were engraved.

I did small leathermans that were laser etched with initials. It worked out fairly well, I got one for myself and carry it in my laptop bag and use it on occassion. Others have said they carry them and use them.

divot tool and or a ball mark / hat clip that has there initials on it. Monogramed golf polos?

I like the Monogramed Divot/Ball marker repair tool idea. I was actually in a wedding about 2 months ago and I got a Zippo lighter with my name on it.

If you want your groomsmen to really love you, get them all a Scotty Cameron putter.

This is a little over your price range, but...

I'm getting married in a few weeks and all of my groomsmen are golfers so I got them Vokeys - and I'm going to paintfill the lofts in different colors...the colors of their college or favorite team

I thought about stamping their initials in them too but that might be too much work...and I don't want to screw them up

Good luck!

when i stood up in my friends wedding he got us all small cigar humidors. very nice, dark oak small enough for a dresser top. Probably around 40 bucks a piece, maybe less.

I got a different engraved gift for each groomsman, nice flask for brother #1, business card case for brother #2, beer mug for groomsman #3. Each ran about $40, I think? They liked each getting something that fit their personalities. Brother #1 brings the flask every time we go golfing.

(btw - brother #2 p#ssed me off, he thought we were paying for his tux and then he only gave us $15 (three $5s) as a wedding gift. This was last year, thought maybe finances were tight, then we find out they just bought new 'quads' for dune riding. Tough times?!?!)

Note: This thread is 4375 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!