IGNORED

Favortie Club

lazykoala
Note: This thread is 5343 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

my 56 degree Vokey sand wedge. I don't know why. I carry a pitching wedge, and Vokey 52 and 60 degree wedges, but that 56 degree is like butter for me. I feel like I can put the ball anywhere I want with it.

What I Play:

Driver: R9 460
4 Wood: G15

Hy: Callaway FT 3Hy

Irons: AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Vokey 52* & 60*, Mizuno MP-T 10 58*

Putter: Newport Studio Select 2.7

Ball: Nike One Vapor

Driver and 7 iron

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

I just started on a new set of clubs. So, far my favorite is my 3 wood. It just feels so good right at address and also at impact.
In the Bag
Driver: Sumo SQ 5000 460cc 11.5
3-Wood: 2007 Burner 15°
Hybrid: Walter Hagen T3 (-3 23°), (-4 26°) (-5 29°)
Irons: Walter Hagen T3 (4-PW)Putter: Walter Hagen T3 Mallet PutterBalls: GamerGlove: Dri-Fit Elite

My vokey 60*.

In the Ogio stand bag

909 D2 w/ VooDoo S
15.5* 906F4 w/ Aldila VS Proto 80S
3DX DC 3 HybridFP 4-GW56* and 60* Vokey SM wedgeSophia putter

I've grown to trust my 23* Mizuno CLK Hi-Fli. It's just easy to hit, it can handle any lie, and I'm able to hit it anywhere from 190-215 depending on the situation. Awesome feeling when I hit it true as well, it's the most "pure" feeling I get hitting a ball. It's also the only club that allows me to change trajectory with any confidence. It becomes my club off the tee when I'm having one of those days when nothing feels right, and that's a big comfort in this game.

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

3 wood and 60* wedge. the 3 wood feels so clean and pure when hit right. The 60* is the club that puts me on the green more than any other.

In my Golf bag
Big Bertha Irons
60* wedge
Hi-Bore Hybrid 3
Burner 3wood XLS Hi-Bore 10.5 Driver Putter On the feet Burner Balls

3-wood and 6 iron.

3-wood off the tee feels great and I can bomb it and control it. 6 iron in the fairways is a comfortable shot and fun to play.

8 iron, or 4 iron... i can't decide.
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

On the honeymoon with the R9...had it dialed in this past weekend. Other than that I haveto go Tin Cup with the 7i.

Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag

taylor made R9 460 - 10.5 | taylor made Burner Wood - 15 | callaway BB Heavenwood 3 Hybrid - 20 | nickent 3dx RC 4 Hybrid - 23 |mizuno MX300 5-PW | titleist SM Vokey - 50/54/58 | scotty cameron Fastback - 33'' | titleist NXT Tourhttp://www...

My favorite is my FT-5 driver because it's my only "good" club.

I hit my 7 iron better than all the others though.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

On the honeymoon with the R9...had it dialed in this past weekend. Other than that I haveto go Tin Cup with the 7i.

lmfao at your avatar, dirty bastardd!

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Currently it's my hide-saving LW.

McGolf-Doggie's stand bag & new and used club emporium:
Putter :ping: 1/2Craz-e | Irons :TaylorMade: RAC MB, 4i-PW (DG S300) |Wedges :Cleveland: SW&LW 56*DSG+RTG; 60*/4* DSG+RTG |Woods :Cobra: S1 5W; Adams TIght Lies 3W |Driver :TaylorMade: Burner 9.5 Fujikura Reax S | Maxfli Practice

My 60* wedge because when i stuff up with my other clubs i can rely on it to get me back on track.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

My favor

This is the correct answer!

In the bag...

G10 9° Driver
G10 17° 4 Wood
G10 21° Hybrid i15 4-PW Tour-W Wedges 50/12 & 56/10 Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (35")Balls - Bridgestone B330-RX

Just added the 52* to the bag and so right now I am infatuated.

In my bag:
Driver: R5 TP Diamana 83s Shaft
Fairway: Burner 15 degree Fujikura REAX
Hybrid: Custom 19 degree
Irons: DCI 990 S300 4-PW

Wedges: NF 52.04*, Spin Milled 56.10* and 60.08*

Putter: Red X3

Ball: ProV1

Shoe: Tour 360 LTD

Note: This thread is 5343 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!