IGNORED

Favortie Club

Note: This thread is 4186 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Didn't see a similar thread, but what is your favorite club to use and why? I like my 4 iron. I dunno just something about that distance and that club makes it fun to use, especially in the rough. I like to punch out with it too.

I like my wedges. I hit all my clubs good, but the wedges are definately my favorite. 56* to be exacto. The consistency and accuracy i have with um drives me nuts.

I've worked on my swing a lot this summer and because of it i've really improved my driving distance/accuracy. Sure theres a great thrill in hitting it stiff to a green but smashing drives long and straight down the middle of the fairway consistently is a great feeling too :)

I agree with alf PW. Good things happen with it. ALF where r u in se mi. I am in lake Orion.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

call me Roy McAvoy because it's my 7 iron. 155-160, probably a 90% chance that I will hit it within a 10% (15 yards) of my target, it doesn't hook or slice, I feel comfortable at address with it.

I like my 5 hybrid, I use it a lot on approach shots and off the tee on a lot of par 3's, feel more confident hitting a green with it from 170-175 yds than with a 9 iron from 50 yards closer

my 5-iron! i use it a lot and hit it really well and even if i cant reach a green im not smart enough to play for position so i just knock that down the fairway!

My 3 iron hybrid. It just feels right. I'm not a good golfer by any means, but that club I can hit from any lie. It is also the only club that I can shape shots with, from high draws to line-drive runners. I like my driver and my 60* a whole lot, but my h3 is my favorite club to pull, becase I get to act like a real golfer when I have that out.

I love my 8 iron. When I was first starting out, my teacher put a training grip on my 8 iron to try to teach me the proper grip. As a result I just got into the habit of practicing with the 8 iron first and most often.

Since the training grip has come off, the 8 is still my go-to club. If I need to hit a layup shot 90% of the time I grab for the 8. As a result, my favorite yardage from the pin is 130. From that yardage I get to grab my trusty 8 iron, which I will put pin high almost without fail. (although I seem to love missing the green to the right if there is a bunker that way).

I'm beginning to like my driver. Before I used to be longer, but all over the place. Now I'm starting to hit more fairways, and since the courses I play usually aren't that long, I still have short or mid irons into the green.

Another one of my favorite clubs is my 3H. I like it because of it's versatility. I can tee off, hit it from the fairway, and chip with it.

Note: This thread is 4186 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!