IGNORED

2009 Solheim Cup

bjw181
Note: This thread is 5356 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

How is it that this event is only broadcasted on Golf Channel???
It's a shame what LPGA has become. Personally, I like watching LPGA because the ladies have a much smoother swing than men--also it doesn't hurt that a lot of LPGA members are very attractive.

But seriously, they are much more enjoyable to watch than Champions Tour and yet Champions gets a lot more TV coverage.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
But seriously, they are much more enjoyable to watch than Champions Tour and yet Champions gets a lot more TV coverage.

Champions Tour is part of the PGA Tour. Package deal.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

i agree. I knew immediately saying, "well we didnt think anyone would get there," was going to be a poor move at best. But it was all for naught anyway and the euro's got their halve.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

lol good luck ...

What's In My Bag?
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Final match tees off at 3:25 local time, sunset is 7:45.

only being 2 balls will help but theyre gonna have to run around

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

• Administrator
The online streaming is a hoot. They go "to commercial" but all the talent doesn't know it, so you hear them talking and all that while the leaderboard just shows over a background.

Brian Hammond, Dottie Pepper... Tom Rinaldi or someone... they're all talking to each other like they're off the air, but they're not.

It's hilarious and yet at the same time kind of disgusting that the coverage is this poor.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

The online streaming is a hoot. They go "to commercial" but all the talent doesn't know it, so you hear them talking and all that while the leaderboard just shows over a background.

Do you have the link?

• Administrator
Do you have the link?

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/lpga/2...-cup/overview/ And they seem to realize when they're on the air now. Darnit.

ahh poop i was hoping ot catch something fun

What's In My Bag?

can i just say, im glad gulbis is playing this afternoon!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

Paula Creamy looks adorable with her face paint and such.

The sticks:
Driver: r5 10.5° Stiff N
3 wood: 980f 15°
Irons: RAC OS 4-9
Wedges: 48° & 56°, SV 60°Putter: TracyBall: NXT Tour

can i just say, im glad gulbis is playing this afternoon!

and wearing a skirt

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

Anybody else find it annoying how Christina Kim is barking at her ball at every stage of the flight like a dog... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - SIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT - SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

That would drive me nuts if i had somebody in my flight doing that...

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

Paula Creamy looks adorable with her face paint and such.

no surprises there

Anybody else find it annoying how Christina Kim is barking at her ball at every stage of the flight like a dog... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - SIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT - SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

oh my god YES. I can not watch Christina Kim play golf. It's funny for maybe the first 2 or 3 times but she does it on every single shot.

For some reason, I find it all a bit embarrassing.

"150y to the flag - yeah i need 6i" huh???

Or several shots into Par 4s with 3woods or hybrids - pretty short these gals.... Despite that, i saw a couple of really really horrid shots that you might see from a 20hcper - but not really expect from "US/Europes elite"... (a lot of topping going on with Mrs. Inkster, bad pushes or hooks into water or unchartered territory, oh and then there was Angela Stanford, who tried to hit a 3 or 5 wood out of a fairway bunker and bouncing it into the lip and from there into thick stuff, and Natalie Gulbis didnt do much better out of greenside bunkers too - i saw 2 thin balls flying over the green, but the announcers mentioned there was more).

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

I've actually enjoyed watching the Solheim Cup. Although, my wife thinks it's because many of the women are hot and she's getting jealous. I didn't even notice the blonde, hot bodies with their nice legs.

My weapons:

Driver: Hippo ITX2
3-Wood: Hippo ITX2
Rescue: Irons: Hippo ITX2Putter: Redneck

Note: This thread is 5356 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!