IGNORED

Bridgestone Thread

enduro
Note: This thread is 5370 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think the question will be: can Harrington's new swing hold up under pressure?

If he can keep it under control then I say he will win. If he shoots an even round or worse, I think Tiger will shoot a 3 under to force a playoff.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that this course does not give up eagles very easily (wet conditions?). The only player in the top ten to score an eagle in the last 3 rounds is Zach Johnson yesterday at the par5 2nd hole.

First of all, there are only two par fives, one of them being 667 yards long. With a 360 tee shot you still got 307 yards left. I know JB Holmes has reached it in two and made birdie. According to Shot Tracker, he drove it 393 yards, hit his second 242 to 7 yards from the hole. Only a couple of players can do this. Sergio can, but should he reach the green in two, he still have to make the putt, and we all know how good a putter Sergio is. He drove it 409 according to Shot Tracker at the 16th.

The other one is 526 and reachable in two. There have been a couple of eagles, but this is still a tough course, you won't get an eagle for free. Goosen just made one.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Even though he has been the best player in the world for so many years, he still keep on impressing me. Seems like he will snatch this competition.

I have made one hole in one this far. While you are reading this, I am most likely out on the tee trying to sink another one

Three shots gone, just like that in four holes.

Edit: And now he's in the lead, amazing player. He's played the first five holes incredibly.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

He hasn't made any huge mistakes yet. Played to par all along. Only problem is he's playing against Tiger Woods, and he don't plan on shooting even par today.

Padraig has beaten Tiger before in final rounds so this situation is not new. But he's got to raise his game up another level to compete in this final round. Par won't do it.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

16th seems to be a turning point today.

A shame that Padraig has contrived to lose it rather than Woods earning it.
In my bag

Superstrong 12*
- Firepower Hyper Ti 15*
- Launcher 18* Hybrid - 21* Hybrid - S2 Max 5i - SW - MP T-Series 47* - 60* LW - White Hot XG #1

It's official: Tiger Woods is one sick mofo.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Unbelieavable.

MX500 9.5* S
Burrows Golf MAC Powersphere 3W
IDEA PRO Irons
Perfect Club 21*
IDEA PRO 3HSakamoto 54* X-tour 60* Newport 2 Pro Platinum Custom

ye, because the fact that Tiger stuck it to inches had no effect did it!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Both Paddy & Tiger butchered their 1st 2 shots on 16 but Tiger's 3rd shot was phenomenal and Paddy's was ... well un-Paddylike. Paddy's 4th (dumped into the water) was even worse and more uncharacteristic.

Paddy impressed me with how he weathered Tiger's blitz during the 1st 5 holes. He stayed with his game and didn't press.

ye, because the fact that Tiger stuck it to inches had no effect did it!

Nope, it didn't. Harrington just hit a woeful shot from the rough and it's cost him the tournament.

In my bag

Superstrong 12*
- Firepower Hyper Ti 15*
- Launcher 18* Hybrid - 21* Hybrid - S2 Max 5i - SW - MP T-Series 47* - 60* LW - White Hot XG #1

Yeah...Tiger never win anything, the other players lose it. Tiger just seems to be lucky being there when they do. Come on...

Nope, it didn't. Harrington just hit a woeful shot from the rough and it's cost him the tournament.

dont act like a muppet

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Note: This thread is 5370 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!