IGNORED

What 14 Clubs do you carry?

Note: This thread is 3348 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

10.5* driver 16* 3 wood 4-PW 52,56,60 Can't decide on a 14th club yet

FT Optiforce 440 Diamana S+, Nike covert tour Kuro Kage, Mizuno MP54 4-PW, Vokey SM5 52 56 60, Odyssey White Ice #2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9.5* driver - Callaway Razr x

3w and 5w - older cobra speed

2h- Callaway heavenwood

4h- Callaway X-Hot

5-pw - Callaway X-tour forged (06/07ish models)

52* and 56* -  PureSpin wedges

Odyssey white hot  #9

but something will be changing in the next couple weeks with the fairway woods and wedges.

My new *to me* driver 9.5 Nike Vr 2 Pro driver, old golden bear 3h, 4-AW Burner Plus irons, old golden bear sw, truline putter. Still missing 2 more clubs yet to be decided on, most likely a 4w and something else I've no clue about yet.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

lol hope this is a joke f3_laugh.gif

[quote name="GingerGolfer" url="/t/27814/what-14-clubs-do-you-carry/60#post_886731"]why would it be? [/quote] I thought this myself and I am a newbie so I am probably missing something but he is trying to decide on a 14th and I only count 12.?

Originally Posted by blaylock6502

I thought this myself and I am a newbie so I am probably missing something but he is trying to decide on a 14th and I only count 12.?

I didn't add my putter. I have 13 including my putter

FT Optiforce 440 Diamana S+, Nike covert tour Kuro Kage, Mizuno MP54 4-PW, Vokey SM5 52 56 60, Odyssey White Ice #2

Originally Posted by GingerGolfer

why would it be?

Originally Posted by GingerGolfer

I didn't add my putter. I have 13 including my putter

yeah, sorry. I counted 13 at first and when you said "can't decide on a 14th club yet" I thought "putter!!"

didn't mean it in a bad way

Duh! Sorry as I said im not the greatest golf mind just trying to think of a logical explination for that comment?

As am I my friend...a tad befuddled

yeah, sorry. I counted 13 at first and when you said "can't decide on a 14th club yet" I thought "putter!!" didn't mean it in a bad way

I see! Sorry I was feeling a bit defensive after reading a couple of threads where ppl were were being hateful just for the sake of doing so and I cant stand that! What do u guys think about hybrids for a newbie? I have a cheapie set that is about 10 yrs old now that a friend gave me as I have only been playing a few months. I am currently taking lessons and jist dreaming of future purchases. I have a ping rapture 9* driver 3and 5 woods. 3-9 pw and lw. All but the driver and lw are of the same set of cheap ram fx gold and the lw is acuity with an r flex graphite shaft. The putter Is also a ram. I thought upgrade the putter or possibly lw since It Is graphite. What do u think? Thanks!!

I see! Sorry I was feeling a bit defensive after reading a couple of threads where ppl were were being hateful just for the sake of doing so and I cant stand that! What do u guys think about hybrids for a newbie? I have a cheapie set that is about 10 yrs old now that a friend gave me as I have only been playing a few months. I am currently taking lessons and jist dreaming of future purchases. I have a ping rapture 9* driver 3and 5 woods. 3-9 pw and lw. All but the driver and lw are of the same set of cheap ram fx gold and the lw is acuity with an r flex graphite shaft. The putter Is also a ram. I thought upgrade the putter or possibly lw since It Is graphite. What do u think? Thanks!!

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of hybrids, haven't found one that I've liked. That's not to say there's not one out there, they could be right for you especially if you have trouble with your 3 and 4 irons, I'd say just give them a hit at a golf shop or dicks to see how you like them.

Is there anything in particular that you dont care for about them GingerGolfer? I have used a buddies adams super s I think it is and it seemed easier to hit to me but im not sure what im gaining and losing. Guess thsts probably something best figured out for each individual. ?

Is there anything in particular that you dont care for about them GingerGolfer? I have used a buddies adams super s I think it is and it seemed easier to hit to me but im not sure what im gaining and losing. Guess thsts probably something best figured out for each individual. ?

I've never hit the Adams, I've hit taylormade, xhot, and nike covert, just wasn't a big fan, I felt like I could lose control very quickly if I wasn't swinging good. I have heard very good things about the titleist 913h and I'm going to give that one a try

• 2 weeks later...

See below.

I do make changes depending on the course and how I'm striking the ball. Most of my changes involve rotating a 3W or 3h into the upper end depending on the type of course I'm playing and how I'm be striking the ball.  As of late, I've been hitting my fairway woods and hybrids well while my driver is a little off....sort of flip flopped from most of the earlier season.  I haven't been playing a lot and only swing the driver 10-12 times a week....literally...so that probably explains some of it.

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane iMix 11.5*
Fairway: Cobra Baffler Rail F 3W & 7W
Irons:  Wilson Ci
Wedges:  Acer XB (52* & 56*)
Putter:  Cleveland Classic #10 with Winn Jumbo Pistol Grip

Yes! Athena putter

LW - mizuno MP-T11 60-08

SW - Nike SV Tour    56-14

GW - TNT                 52-08

PW Wilson Sabres

9i Wilson Sabres

8i Wilson Sabres

7i Wilson Sabres

6i Wilson Sabres

5i Wilson Sabres

4h - Nickent 3DX RC Ironwood

3h - Nickent 3DX DC Ironwood

3W Wilson Fatboy

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Driver-ping rapture head with a nike dymo sq shaft 9.5* 3 and 5 fairway ram fx gold Hybrids- adams a3 boxer 3 4 and 5 Irons- adams a3 6-pw Cleveland cg10 56* Acuity lob Odyssey metal x 2 putter. Looking to upgrade driver and faiways soon and thinking of dropping 5 fairway and picking up anothet wedge. What do you think?

Mine at the moment are:

1) Driver - Nike Covert VR_s

2) 3W - Callaway Diablo Octane

3) Hybrid - Taylormade Rocketballz Stage 2

4) 4i - Titleist 822OS

5) 5i - Titleist 822OS

6) 6i - Titleist 822OS

7) 7i - Titleist 822OS

8) 8i - Titleist 822OS

9) 9i - Titleist 822OS

10) PW - Titleist 822OS

11) GW - TItleist Vokey SM4 52 degree

12) SW - Titleist 822OS if the 52 degree goes well, will upgrade to Vokey 56)

13) LW - Titleist Spin Milled Vokey 60 Degree

14) Putter - Taylormade Classic Smoke 79

Note: This thread is 3348 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!