IGNORED

Has anyone ever hit a ball back?

mhodar13
Note: This thread is 5088 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I haven't, but join the chorus here in having been tempted. Very, very tempted...

It's the wrong thing to do, honestly. In fact, I've seen that move go terribly awry and result in greenside fisticuffs. No kidding.

Sean

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I write fore! on the ball and draw a penis :)

Driver: Taylormade R7
Wood: taylormade burner 3 wood
Hybrids: Jack Nicklaus 3 hybrid
Irons: Taylormade R9 TP 3-pw
Wedges: Taylormade r9 56* & Titliest Vokey 60* Putter: Odyssey WhiteHot XG #7 Ball: Nike one platinum & Bridgestone E6

Only done it once, after two questionable balls coming our way the third I just put a little fence of tee's around the ball, that ball was jailed for the owner being a jackass.

In my 's bag:
Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5, Fujikara Red R Flex shaft, and Winn PCI grip
3w, 5w: HiBore XLS Fujikara Gold R Flexshaft, and Winn PCI grips
Irons: Viper HT heads, True Temper XL Lite shafts, and Winn PCI grips
Putter: XG #9 35"Ball: TP II

Rip off a piece of your scorecard and leave em a message. Add a little profanity somewhere in the note and you're good to go.

R9 10.5 Aldila Voodo Stiff
S9-1 3W Stiff
Baffler 20 Degree
AP2 (3-PW) KBS Stiff
Vokey Design (52,56,60) Redwood

I really never have a problem of being hit into more than once. When I played today someone hit a bad shot and sliced it in front of my tee box, it wasn't even that close really (maybe 10 yards and was rolling). But the person came up and apologized. If they are just jerks and keep doing it more than once the best thing to do is call the clubhouse and have the ranger kick them off the course. Get them in their wallet, after paying not getting to play will make them mad enough.

I did it once, after the third time in 5 holes, the course was packed nowhere to go, I was on a par 5 just about to hit my second shot with 3w in hand and the ball bounced off my cart and hit my leg, I just turned round and lined myself up and let it rip, the annoying thing was I hit that shot better that I hit my second lol

Driver: Taylormade R9
3 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
5 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
7 Wood: Cobra S 9-1

Irons: Taylormade r7 Custom Fit (SW-4)

Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza Spyder

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

as a matter of fact...yes

Me also, it was a long time ago, I was in high school and playing with my Dad. Some Jr. High kids kept driving the ball into us. I finally had enough and fired of there balls back at them with out really thinking, as soon as I did it, I knew my Dad was going to lay into me. Nothing was said, but I knew what he was thinking. I wouldn't hit one back at them today, but if a group hit into my group several times, I would put their ball in the woods or water.....

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

I did it once, after the third time in 5 holes, the course was packed nowhere to go, I was on a par 5 just about to hit my second shot with 3w in hand and the ball bounced off my cart and hit my leg, I just turned round and lined myself up and let it rip, the annoying thing was I hit that shot better that I hit my second lol

For montru and others who have admitted to doing what we've all dreamed about... What happened after you whacked it back? Any punches thrown, blows landed...?

Cheers, DoctorK

Competitive golf is played mainly on a five-and-a-half-inch course... the space between your ears.
~~Bobby Jones~~

They got the message prety quickly, although I hit it back I only used a 3w so it didn't reach the guys on the tee who I presume had used their driver, I never had any problems after that and they didn't even say anything when we got back in the parking lot.
Mind you one of the guys in my four ball was 6'5" 250 pounds lol.

Driver: Taylormade R9
3 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
5 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
7 Wood: Cobra S 9-1

Irons: Taylormade r7 Custom Fit (SW-4)

Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza Spyder

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

ive been hit in the arm before when i was standing on a par 3 green waiting on my buddy to putt.

that guy was an idiot, i just threw his pro v1x into the water and walked to the next teebox.

RBZ stage 2 driver & 3 wood

Original AP1 4-GW

Vokey 54.10 & 58.04

Scotty Newport 2

If it is close enough I usually just stomp the ball all the way into the ground. This is especially fun here in AZ as the fairways are hard enough let alone trying to pry your golf ball out of a dry hole.

LOL...I am going to have to do that.....my home course is our local High Schools teams course so we get a lot of immature teenagers that have no respect that drive on top of you like that. Next time I am going to go over and stomp the ball in the ground and walk away like nothing happened!!

guys hit into us twice when I was about 20. The second time I made a big show of standing over their ball and pouring my water bottle on their ball with my back to them. From their angle it looked like I took a piss on their ball. The ball was still there when we came back on a parralel fairway a few holes later (;

Thats a good one!!

Does anyone notice on the course you get those guys that have push carts that rush so much. Like you are by yourself and no one has been behind you for 3 holes. Then out of no where this guys pushing a cart has caught up to you from like 3 holes behind. lol. cracks me up, they must be rushing so much.

Does anyone notice on the course you get those guys that have push carts that rush so much. Like you are by yourself and no one has been behind you for 3 holes. Then out of no where this guys pushing a cart has caught up to you from like 3 holes behind. lol. cracks me up, they must be rushing so much.

I kknow...its like the people that are walking are the people in the biggest hurry..go figure

Note: This thread is 5088 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!