IGNORED

Show Those Guns

Beretta_Shooter

Note: This thread is 4415 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't own any guns and don't want them. Not my thing. I've shot plenty and it's fun though. I believe it's important to learn how to use a gun safely in case you ever are in a situation where you are using one, for whatever reason.

When people ask "why would you need that gun" I agree there doesn't have to be a reason. I'm pro-gun rights because I really do believe people kill people. It would be easy to create many weapons many times more deadly than guns at home so what's the point? If someone wants to kill someone, they're going to kill someone by whatever means.

Murder wasn't created when high powered assault rifles were invented. It just became more fun!

Ill get some pictures up later,
Rock river arms, tactical entry
Rem 870 Synthetic stock, also have a top folding stock
1022 folding stock (love that gun)
Benelli super eagle
PARA 1911
Rem 7mm mag
superior arms AR15
S&W; 44mag
Marlin 450 (bruiser)
An old jap gun i don't know the name of.

I know I'm forgetting something.

• Administrator
Ahhh... Iacas has a CZ. I vote that one of the prettiest pistols ever made.

I like the looks of the .22 more, with the molded wood grip and the slab-side barrel, but yeah, the CZ's pretty nice. Feels like a tank, too (in a good way).

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

When people ask "why would you need that gun" I agree there doesn't have to be a reason. I'm pro-gun rights because I really do believe people kill people. It would be easy to create many weapons many times more deadly than guns at home so what's the point? If someone wants to kill someone, they're going to kill someone by whatever means.

Yes, it's the indian, not the arrow, so to speak. I could also kill someone with a screwdriver, but a screwdriver is invented to screw, and un-scrwe things. A gun is invented to kill things.

I think there should have to be a reason for owning a gun, whether it's for sport, or target shooting, or whatever. But, imo, there is no need, whatsoever, to own an assult rifle, unless you're in the military or something of that ilk. Now, I'm quite sure the mods don't want this thread turned into a gun ownership debate thread. So I'll leave it at this. Public opinion toward gun owenership rights is, in my opinion, the single biggest difference between the American mentality and the (most of)European mentality. Neither side can fathom why the other side is pro/against gun ownership and neither side is ever going to change in the forseeable future. Gun ownership is too ingrained into the American sense of self right and to try and take it away from you would be result in, potentially, alot of bloodshead. And alot of Europeans just can't see how a criminal being able to freely buy a firearm can be a good thing.

This is a Alfermann Mohawk single barrel break open trap gun, weighs a little over 10lbs, and has a 34" fixed full choke barrel. To break it open, the trigger guard slides back to release, no safeties. Its hand made by the Alfermann twins in Washington Missouri and is #174 out of maybe #400 (hence my handle). I developed a flinch so I've got it setup for a release trigger. The heavy weight absorbs a lot of the recoil.

I used to shoot a lot of ATA Trap , before I got the golfing bug, and registered about 50,000 targets with this gun since 2001. I used it to place runnerup out of 4000 at the 2004 ATA Grand Handicap and won enough money to pay for it and a years worth of targets and ammo. Since then, ammo has sky rocketed so I don't shoot very much especially with golf providing much more of a challenge. I'm am still active at my sportsmen's club as Treasurer, and have kept all my guns and reloading equipment. Golf is significantly cheaper than this hobby.

I have another double barrel, hand built by the Lujtic family out of Washington state but its getting its triggers rebuilt.

I'm still under the 14 club limit...... ;)

hahah, that's good. Quite a collection you have, the other dudes in here too.

Never really got into guns. Shot a .22 rifle when I was a kid and really liked it. Just never looked into getting anything as an adult. I'd really like some kind of rifle that I could use for distance and accuracy shooting. I think it would be neat to be a sniper in the military. Too old for that now though.

nice collections in here...

I have hunted my whole life and used to do a lot of sporting clays shooting...

here's my collection...
Ruger GP 100 .357 (my carry / home defense pistol, for now)
Ruger .22 pistol
Remington Anniversy Edition 700 30.06
Browning 425 Sporting Clays O&U; 12ga
old .50 cal kit muzzleloader Grandpa made
wife's 20ga Winchester Pump
.22 rifle
and many, many more to come

I have a Browning Citori over/under 12 gage shotgun, a Browning .22 long rifle, a Remmington 20 gage shotgun, a Sears & Roebuck 410 shotgun, a Colt .22 pistol and a Glock 19.

However, I do most of my shooting with a Canon EOS 1d Mark II N.

Note: This thread is 4415 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!