IGNORED

Will G10 price drop?

Note: This thread is 4164 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Golf shop managers tell me that Ping has tighter pricing guidelines than some other club lines.

But, this info is from before the recession started. And, last year's models always drop some. I'd ask golf shop people how much they think the G10s will drop. (I doubt if it will drop to half-price)
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah, I had seen the drivers dropped to $250, but I was wondering if they'd go any lower in the near future.

I had the thought that they'd keep them at $250 to drive the G15 sales (after all, wouldn't people be willing to pay $50 more for the newer model?), but on the flip side, because the new model is out, I thought the older model might drop even a bit further.

Ping clubs usually take alittle while to drop in value because they dont come out with a new model every year and because they dont scrap the molds for theyre old clubs. Someone could still buy a brand new eye2 iron or something from the factory just by matching the serial numbers. In some months the change will be more dramatic but as of now, you won't see a huge drop.

Note: This thread is 4164 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!