IGNORED

Pompous Friend?

Macmike2112
Note: This thread is 5360 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Stop being friends with him. Or next time you play with him, beat him really bad with the cheapest most beat-up ball you have. Hell, beat him with a range ball.

You have no idea how good that would feels.

Edit: WILL feel. Haha

Nike Bag
Cobra 3 Wood Driver
Dunlop Reaction Dual Metal Woods
Wilson Fatshaft Tour Cast Irons
Dunlop Reaction P Tour Cast S WedgesDunlop Vista Model 4 putterHopefully new irons soon

Stop being friends with him. Or next time you play with him, beat him really bad with the cheapest most beat-up ball you have. Hell, beat him with a range ball.

No, beat him with pink ladies balls. Just tell him you got them cheap, and while they aren't good enough to use in SERIOUS play, they are good enough to beat HIM with.

Instight XTD A30S Driver 10.5° ($69 new ebay)
Instight XTD A3OS Fairway Wood 15° ($45 new ebay)
Fybrid 19.5° ($35 new ebay)
Ci7 4-GW ($175 new Rock Bottom Golf via ebay)
53° & 58° 8620 DD wedges ($75 each new PGA Superstore) C2-DF ($35 new Rock Bottom Golf) Riley TT stand bag ($7 n...

Yes...balls do make a difference. If you want a bargain, look for ones from 1 or 2 years ago. Here's an example... I love the Nike One Platinums, they came out with a new model this year. Therefore, I was able to find a bunch on sale at RockBottomGolf for $19 / dozen (last year these were selling for $39 / dozen retail and maybe $30-$35 if they were on sale).

They were brand new! Yes, there was a catch... I had to buy 6 dozen of them and they came in 2-ball trial packs. But, I also had a promo code from RockBottom (sign up for their email list, it pays off) for free shipping. I have balls for a while now.

But...they are soooo cute sitting on the shelf all in their own little 2-ball pack.

In my :nike:  bag on my :clicgear: cart ...

Driver: :ping: G10 9*    3-Wood: :cleveland: Launcher
Hybrid: :adams: 20* Hybrid      Irons: :ping: i5 4-GW - silver dot, +1/2"
Wedges: :cleveland: 56* (bent to 54*) and 60* CG10     Putter: :ping: Craz-e (original blue)

There's a ton of difference between Pro V1's and Super Fly's. That's the reason for the price difference.

Does that make you dumb for buying them? Of course not. It was a good deal. I would've bought them too.

Just tell him it's not how, it's how many.
What I play:
Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 Fujikura Stiff flex | Titleist 735.cm Stainless Steel True Temper S300 3-PW | Titleist Vokey GW 52 | Cleveland 588 SW 56 | Titleist Vokey LW 60 | Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless | Titleist Pro V1x

Where I play:
Texas A&M UniversityHow I play:Goals for 2008

Note: This thread is 5360 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!