Sign in to follow this  
JRoberts

Anyone hit Golfsmith's Snake Eyes SDF balls

Note: This thread is 3708 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

6 posts / 6849 viewsLast Reply

Ther are running a special on them $35 for 60 balls. I made the purchase, well just because I can lose 2 balls in a round or I could lose a dozen.
Thanks,
JR

I found a snake eyes ball on the course and decided to use it. i was surprised at how far it went great distance off the tee. Very durable to had it for about 2 rounds until i lost it . i just might stop by and buy some. great deal i can add them to my shag bag.

These are new balls? Those intech beta ti balls from walmart are $10 for 24 and they play surprisingly well for such a cheap ball, go pretty far and straight and at about 45 cents a ball even with tax, losing them doesnt hurt too much. I just ordered some slazenger mix mint used balls from ebay for $12.95 for 30+free tees(not sure how many or how long the tees are) and free shipping which I thought was a great deal, should get them very soon, hope they're as nice as the seller claims.

I've tried their tour performance 2 balls (3 piece that according to golfsmith is made by Wilson)that are buy one dozen, get a dozen free for $25. I played one round with them and will absolutely buy more. Distance was good, greenside playability was good as well, and very durable. The greens I was playing on were soft, I'm interested to see how they do with firmer greens, however.

Very good ball at a better price.

I use their TPII balls as well, slightly intereseted as well with their new sdf balls, might buy a pack of one of them see how I like them see if their any different. But the TPII that I use I really do like, great feel, great off the tee and pretty good on the green although I think they lose just a touch on that category when compared to a prov1 or something similiar. But then again they much much less in price so I will take it, they will be in my bad for awhile. Glad to see another snake eyes enthusiast, thinking about buying a trio of those 685 wedges GManuel, what do you think of them? They look awfully nice and the specs on them look good.

Note: This thread is 3708 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!