IGNORED

LPGA Players Pose for ESPN The Magazine "Body" Issue

Bo the Golfer
Note: This thread is 3780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My last (sarcastic) post notwithstanding, I think that the LPGA players could do a better job of marketing themselves. With more exposure (pun intended), some of these ladies could become superstars, helping to promote women's golf. Again I point to women's tennis as an example.

My last (sarcastic) post notwithstanding, I think that the LPGA players could do a better job of marketing themselves. With more exposure (pun intended), some of these ladies could become superstars, helping to promote women's golf. Again I point to women's tennis as an example.

Bring it on!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I don't think it will make any difference. There are so many pictures of scantily clad women in magazines and on the internet, three more isn't going to have an effect on the LPGA tour in general. It might help the name recognition for the three women and might get them more attention, invites to special events, endorsement money, etc.

It hasn't done much for the career of that Euro golfer.

They would be better off trying to get cameo apprearances on some TV show or movie. Any LPGA golfer with a cameo trying to teach the guys on "Big Bang Theory" some golf would get 1000% more publicity.

Instight XTD A30S Driver 10.5° ($69 new ebay)
Instight XTD A3OS Fairway Wood 15° ($45 new ebay)
Fybrid 19.5° ($35 new ebay)
Ci7 4-GW ($175 new Rock Bottom Golf via ebay)
53° & 58° 8620 DD wedges ($75 each new PGA Superstore) C2-DF ($35 new Rock Bottom Golf) Riley TT stand bag ($7 n...

Any LPGA golfer with a cameo trying to teach the guys on "Big Bang Theory" some golf would get 1000% more publicity.

Only if she was naked, AND appeared on a show people actually watched(i.e., not that one). Recognizable athletes in cameos on shows that people actually watch really don't get that much publicity and usually come off pretty weak.

909D3 (Voodoo, stiff)
King Cobra Comp 5w (YS 5.1 Stiff)
AP1 4,5; AP2 6-P; Vokey 252 08, SM56 14, SM60 08 (Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH Regular)
Newport 2 Mid Slant

There are semi-nude male athletes in that magazine all the time. What's the difference? It isn't like they're lewd or obscene pictures. The human body can be a beautiful thing that should be enjoyed. Not shunned and feared as the protestants and puritans of yesterday would have.

I agree completely.

Lefty Golfer!
In my light stand bag:
R7 Limited Driver 9.5* Matrix Ozik xcon 5.5 Stiff Shaft
A3os 3 (19*) and 4 (22*) Hybrids Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum Stiff shafts
X-22's 5-AW Regular Flex Uniflex Steel Shafts X-Forged SW 56* & LW 60* 35" Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 ('04 version) with a...

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrator
(I swear this was discussed before, but I couldn't find the thread. If you can, post or PM the link and I'll merge them).

Here y'all go, since I know you've been waiting for it:

Sandra Gal, Anna Grzebian, and Christina Kim nekkid. From ESPN's "Bodies" issue of their magazine.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4526351

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

#2 and #3 are catch-and-release.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Right on, golf softcore! Now, if they would start swinging a club so we could analyse the swing with the Konica Minolta Bizhub Swing Vision Camera ©™ .

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sandra is a good looking chick.

Anna has a face like a bucket of worms – put that golf bag over her head and she would qualify as a playable lie.

Finally, I think even Botticelli would have asked Christina to drop a few pounds before she posed nude for him.

"Every man is his own hell" - H.L. Mencken

I wish I was the golf cart!!! They all look good to me! Sandra is hot!

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

The LPGA is really caught in the current economic conditions and a bit of bad leadership for awhile. This should bring some attention to the LPGA at a time when it needs it very badly. Nothing wrong with some nudity as an attention getter. At least in my experience.

Big Bertha Diablo 1w
Big Bertha Diablo 3w
Big Bertha Diablo 5w
Big Bertha Diablo 3h
Big Bertha Diablo 4hCallaway X22 5 IronCallaway X22 6 IronCallaway X22 7 IronCallaway X22 8 IronCallaway X22 9 IronPelz PW 49Pelz SW 56 Pelz L 60Ball: Bridgestone B330 RX TourPutter: Ping Anser V2My...

I wish I was the golf cart!!! They all look good to me! Sandra is hot!

I think the term is "HAWT"...and yes...she is. All 6' of her.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

That shot sucks. They should've gone with the one where Sandra's reading a putt.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Not sure what you're complaining about ... Christina Kim has a MUCH better body then i thought she did. She's got a pretty super butt

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Note: This thread is 3780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!