IGNORED

LPGA Players Pose for ESPN The Magazine "Body" Issue

Bo the Golfer
Note: This thread is 3783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Oh wow. And I think all 3 of them are hot, I dunno what some of you guys are talking about. You know you'd do it.

That's great that you find them all hot! But, seriously, how could you possibly know what anyone would or wouldn't do? I am sure *some* posters here at TST catch women much hotter than the two on the right and wouldn't give them a second look.

No no no no.....NO!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

That's great that you find them all hot! But, seriously, how could you possibly know what anyone would or wouldn't do? I am sure *some* posters here at TST catch women much hotter than the two on the right and wouldn't give them a second look.

Eww! My Pine tree... LOL

You have to admit though, she's not nearly as thick now as she used to be. Maybe they photoshopped some sex appeal into her?

Grom stand bag
SQ 5900 - 9.5*
Burner 15* and 18*
MT 20* Hybrid
CG Gold 4-PW CG14 52.10 SM 56.14 IC 20-10a 34" Putter SDF balls (was on sale)

Eww! My Pine tree... LOL

It is literally (and graphically) impossible to photoshop that much sex appeal into a hippopotamus. Come on now.

In my bag

907 D2 Driver
904 F2 3 & 5 Wood
ZM Forged 4-9 Irons wedges 52 Spin Milled 48, 56, 60 Newport 2 putter 35"

It is literally (and graphically) impossible to photoshop that much sex appeal into a hippopotamus. Come on now.

You have clearly not seen too many shopped photos, anything is possible.

A little tip: Put your list of equipment in the signature. You can find it on the control panel, locate the "User CP" button on the top left of the forum. Then click "Edit Signature".

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Dude Kims picture is CLEARLY heavily photoshopped - they might have even put her head on another womans body. I saw her on tv at the female version of the ryder cup and shes very chunky - no way she looks like that naked. I hate to break it to people but everything is photoshopped now.

Driver: '09 Burner
3Wood: Burner
Hybrids: 3 hybrid and Austads Pickle 26 degree
Irons: Rac os2 PW-4
Wedges: Vokey 48, 52 and 56 degreePutter: RossaBag: Sasquatch TourPushcart: 2.0Ball: Prov1 GPS: freecaddie software running on cellphone

You have clearly not seen too many shopped photos, anything is possible.

Clearly, the photo(s) were taken in a studio session, the light source is a dead giveaway (as if the clear blue sky and no natural light and the phony rough under their feet isn't). The background could have been on a screen or merely edited in after-the-fact and it's quite possible the girls were all were photographed in different sessions. The only thing I'm 100 percent sure about is that's a real golf cart.

Driver: G10 9.5*
Fairway Woods: 3 & 5
Hybrid: 21*
Irons: I10 4 - 9
Wedges: 48* + Spin-Milled 54 & 60*Putter: Rossa FontanaBall: B330-RX

(I swear this was discussed before, but I couldn't find the thread. If you can, post or PM the link and I'll merge them).

WOW! 2 out of 3 are smokin'! What the hell...the cart battery run low and needed a push from a mule?

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

i still say you're all insane ... Kim would definitely catch it based off that picture... she's BY FAR the more sexy between her and the blonde.

but then again i date women... and not 13 year old boys so i guess i see where the blonde would be more appealing :)

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Neh...

Anna (to the left)

vs

Kim

Kim Hall wins anyways.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Dude Kims picture is CLEARLY heavily photoshopped - they might have even put her head on another womans body. I saw her on tv at the female version of the ryder cup and shes very chunky - no way she looks like that naked. I hate to break it to people but everything is photoshopped now.

You young fellas clearly don't get it. Kim may not be the hottest hen in the pen, but she would be a hell of a lot of fun hang out with. A romp in the bedroom with her would be a lot better than a lot of hotties I've met also.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

HAHAHAAA, that cracked me up. Thanx. Sixty some responses to this thread...as if anyone of 'us' COULD hit it! WORD?

Word...

Right on? You are absolutely correct? I agree with what you said and do not see how anyone could disagree? ... word It was in reference to post above mine.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

Sandra Gal, Kristina Kim, and Anna Grezbien will appear in various states of undress in the next issue celebrating the athlete. Do you think this undermines them as athletes or is this what needs to happen with a tour halfway down the toilet? Wish it was Creamer, Presser, Gulbis but I guess we can't be choosy. I think this your needs something and fast and if this gets them some press then more power to them.

I have two reactions to your thread:

1. In the past, good looking LPGA stars like Natalie in her calendars, Suzann Pettersen in a European magazine covered only with golf balls, etc. have appeared in print. But, Christina Kim? Please, no. 2. The Tour is in HUGE trouble as you wrote, and as we all know. The Board made a bad decision in hiring Carolyn Bivens and they are trying desperately to recover from the damages she did to sponsor relations, etc. Hopefully, they will "get it right" this time. It will not be easy, since the timing is bad, with this recession going on. As I have previously posted on this forum, I am a big fan of the LPGA Tour and go to the Wegman's each year. In addition, I go to as many Majors as I can if they are in the Northeast, go to exhibitions, etc. Unlike many of my golfing buddies, I would rather watch the gals in person or on TV than the PGA Tour. First, their games are similar to my game, in terms of swing speed, distance off the tee, etc. Second, I would rather watch Natalie, Paula, Suzann, Laura Diaz, etc. in shorts than ANY guy in pants! The fture of the Tour is really in Asia, as has become obvious. They realize that, and are facing up to the reality of the limits to what they can do in the US of A. I wish them the best of luck and will continue to be a big fan and supporter.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

awesome photo!!! And the shots in the body issue are gorgeous!

god i love golf!!!!!!!!

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

Word...

Word up...again on the above your post. Anyone see KIM playing when she was mic'd up? She has a lot of fun while out there, hams it up for the fans and everyone seemed to enjoy her personality. She may not have the figure of GULBIS, GAL, Petterson, but she certainly isn't a jelly roll w/bell roll. I'd bet she's a blast w/a case of beer and good cigar. I'd also bet that ESPN The Mag has accomplished their effect by selling 50 copies to members of this forum alone. Heavy-er folks can loose wt., ugly is down to the bone.

Note: This thread is 3783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!