IGNORED

DT SoLo replacement ???

kregan
Note: This thread is 5324 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Recently switched to the NXT Tour after I used one--ONE BALL!!!--to finally break 90. I find it stops and drops for me until about 40 yards in, then on pitches it rolls out only a bit. I do think I've lost a bit on distance with them, though. I have to research that some more. I came off of Bridgestone e6+.

Jason Allison
---------------
In my stand bag (which I carry on my OWN back):

10.5* Burner driver Burner 15* 3 wood Burner Rescue 19* Hybrid FP II irons, 4 thru GW No. 588 56* Sand and 60* Lob wedges White Hot XG Tour Rossie Putter NXT Tour ballsOnPar GPS deviceAnd ALL my shafts are stiff.

I think they no longer make the grand z. The solo is gone also.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Before I went out on Friday I raided my sons (5 years old) golf ball stash...
someone gave him a dozen Callaway HX Tour balls so I "borrowed" a sleeve.

Nice balls, good distance off the tee, felt good on the irons, and OK feeling off the putter.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nobody's mentioned Srixon AD333's. I have used them all year and been pleased.
$20/doz at Academy, can't go wrong. Love the feel off the irons, love the bite on the greens even better...

YOU'RE STILL OUT!!

is there really much difference between non premium balls aside from how the cover feels? I never really understood why nxts cost so much. They dont spin significantly more than the newer cheap topflights or pinnacles or iwounds.

I will say that ive found the callaway bites to spin a decent bit. But they are $30 a dozen so I might as well buy the premium balls.

Note: This thread is 5324 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!