IGNORED

People that pickup your balls..

Note: This thread is 4329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yesterday I was out with my dad and my uncles.. We're on the 18th hole, and my dad hits one right onto the fairway. Next thing you know a guy comes to our fairway and grabbed my dad's ball. He then proceeds to come back and say, oops I'm sorry. I hit a ball over here, and I just grabbed a ball I thought was mine. I found it on the fairway, and then just tosses it back to where he "supposedly" found it.

How can people be so dumb! He was playing with some Top Flight balls, and my dad and us were playing with Maxfli's, Nike's and Titleist balls. We all mark our balls also. My dad and uncles usually marks their ball with their Initials, and I usually write on mine "NOT YOURS!"

Get this.. this is the same guy who probably hit my ball earlier too. My 2nd shot went short and to the right of the green behind some trees. I drove the golf cart down there and then see this guy smack a ball out the same area my ball would have landed. I didn't say anything and proceeded to just drop.

I guess he preferred your balls to his

I mean shouldn't you know what kind of a ball you hit too? This was on our fairway too, he should atleast be more careful. I never pickup any balls unless I see that it's been cratered in for awhile. You can't just pick up a ball just because you think it's yours or what not.

Look around. These type of people aren't just at the golf course, they are at work, in stores...maybe your next door neighbor. Bottom line is...they just don't care.
They do what they want..when they want.

It didn't ruin his day when you got upset...only yours.

Inhale..exhale....

I never ever pick up any ball that isn't mine regardless if it doesn't look like any other golfer is even on the course. Why can't everybody adopt this policy. If it's not yours just leave it alone. Of course many people do not mark their ball nor check to see if it's even theirs.

Never have understood why people don't know what the heck they are gaming.

Some, I fear, are just looking to cash in on an easy lie....when they know good and well that their ball is OB or lost.

That's why I switched to Wilson Hope (pink) ladies ball. It matches the skirt and purse I wear while putting.

It's also a very good excuse for constantly hitting 90 yard shots which go 2 feet off the ground.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean_miller That's why I switched to Wilson Hope (pink) ladies ball. It matches the skirt and purse I wear while putting.
It's also a very good excuse for constantly hitting 90 yard shots which go 2 feet off the ground.

When I come up short of the fairway, I can see that hot pink orb glowing, inviting, calling to me, "hit me again Sean, and put some stink on it!!"

When I come up short of the fairway, I can see that hot pink orb glowing, inviting, calling to me, "hit me again Sean, and put some stink on it!!"

If you're hitting the pink ball you at least have to make it past the ladies tees though, which on some holes is quite a task...

If you're hitting the pink ball you at least have to make it past the ladies tees though, which on some holes is quite a task...

Well like he said, wearing a pink skirt and purse, I think he could legitimately join Caster Semenya on the ladies tee in the first place.

Note: This thread is 4329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!