IGNORED

Anyone enjoying the drink tonight?

Danny Noonan
Note: This thread is 1626 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What year is that? Silver Oak Cab is one of my all time favorite.

2010 Napa Valley

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

For a drink tonight its the Bell's Hopslam :beer:

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Jerry, other than your issue with Mike Strantz, I agree with an awful lot of what you say.  Sierra Nevada is my go-to.  We recently had a beer dinner at Stoneleigh sponsored by Sierra Nevada, but unfortunately I couldn't make it.  However, our F&B; manager just gave me a bottle of 5 different beers from the tasting to take home and try at my leisure, the only obligation is that I have to report back to him.  I'm thinking that a good american pilsener might be nice to have on tap at the club over the hot summer months.

Agree with the Sierra Nevada, we only have 3 beers on tap, which sucks, miller lite is always on tap, we've had the Starr Hill Grateful Pale Ale on tap all summer, I'm also really enjoying the Session IPA's, most have a great hoppy flavor but low alcohol content, which makes them a good Summer IPA.  They also carried a summer wheat by Forge, not my favorite but lots of others at the club liked it.  Their bottle selection is also lacking, but I did finally get them to carry Devils Backbone 8-Point IPA.

-Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

Twomey - Pinot Noir

One of the very few Pinot's I like

-Jerry

Will be enjoying a glass of Jameson Whiskey on the rocks after work. Done with this day at work.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Will be enjoying a glass of Jameson Whiskey on the rocks after work. Done with this day at work.

I feel ya. It's been quite the day. I've got a bottle of Glenlivet 12 sitting on the shelf at home. I'll be enjoying a couple glasses of that tonight.

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

Sierra Nevad Torpedo

-Jerry

Twomey - Pinot Noir One of the very few Pinot's I like

That is a great Pinot.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

That is a great Pinot.

Bella Glos Clark & Telephone is my favorite

-Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

Having a Red Wine that I have not had before, very good.  Called Pitagora, from Coppola Wines.

Very smooth red table wine.  nice dark purple color, you can taste a little vanilla on the back end, light on the tannins.  Not bad for $20.

-Jerry

Picked up a bottle of Laphroaig 10 from the store today. I had forgotten how much I liked the stuff.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Picked up a bottle of Laphroaig 10 from the store today. I had forgotten how much I liked the stuff.

OUTSTANDING!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Having a bottle of Trapiche Broquel Malbec, not bad at all.

-Jerry

Trapiche makes some work class malbecs. All of Argentina does and there are actually some really good pinots from the region.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Trapiche makes some work class malbecs. All of Argentina does and there are actually some really good pinots from the region.

I'm usually a cab snob but my fiance likes Malbec, I picked it up and it's very good and I think I paid $14 dollars for it

-Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

William Hill Cabernet

-Jerry

Excellent Taiwanese whisky.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Note: This thread is 1626 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!