IGNORED

Big Break Disney

Duffy
Note: This thread is 3682 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think it was 488 ? Tony hit his drive 310 (the one that was 50 past mike where mike was humping his leg) and had 177 in.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, was it a typo or what - surely they didn't play a 438-yard par 5... What was up with that???

I think it was 488 ? Tony hit his drive 310 (the one that was 50 past mike where mike was humping his leg) and had 177 in.

438 or 488, either way it still seems wacky? If I remember right, Mike was using his trusty 3w into the green each time because he had around 250 in. That's a very short drive considering he's a professional golfer. Or was he the one using a hybrid off the tee? It's a short par 5 regardless... considering I played a 510 yard par 4 a couple weeks ago. lol

I caught the end of that show last night and thought the same thing about the yardage on that hole. That frankenstien lookin dude blasted one 300 plus from what one of the other players said and the screen still said he had over 220 left left to the hole.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

So glad Blake is gone; the guy has no class and no attitude to make it in golf. Nice divot out of the green; what an ass.

I was not a fan of AG at the beginning, but am now hoping he wins.

It is like all the other players, except for Kevin, have this sense of entitlement like they are great and AG and Kevin suck, and that the universe is unraveling because AG and Kevin are still on the show. AG played great, never used a mulligan, so they should be giving him the credit he deserves for hitting the shots under pressure. In fact because he didn't use the mulligan I thought he deserved the $5000 without a playoff.

I hope Gipper with his stupid sideways hat is gone in the next show.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

i think it is only natural that blake is gone. he seems to have many issues to tackle before he can go onto a bigger stage. try love self first before love golf.

funny how the show and this thread cannot leave andrew alone .

it will be helpful to look at andrew as a drinking buddy or an aspiring pro golfer. he probably bugs a lot of people as a person, but as an aspiring pro golfer, he has some interesting qualities.

i think his personality helps him play better under pressure, a trait that some people are born with or have successfully acquired through the years, a trait that is crucial in pro sport. most don't, unfortunately. reminds of big Mac in tennis where his temper outbursts actually gave him an edge (whereas others would have lost their heads if they got pissed off like he did). some become sharper by being quiet and focused, a few can kick up couple notches by being verbose:) they calm down after letting out the hot air off the chest:)

to each his own...

438 or 488, either way it still seems wacky? If I remember right, Mike was using his trusty 3w into the green each time because he had around 250 in. That's a very short drive considering he's a professional golfer. Or was he the one using a hybrid off the tee?

Lol I hear ya! There is a 630 yd something par 5 here in Jacksonville, but then there are also those that are less than 500 yds. Tony really should have been on the green for eagle with a 310 drive.

I too thought it was funny with Mike all over Tony's drive.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

438 or 488, either way it still seems wacky? If I remember right, Mike was using his trusty 3w into the green each time because he had around 250 in. That's a very short drive considering he's a professional golfer. Or was he the one using a hybrid off the tee?

he said after his tee shot that he was happy because he had left the headcover on his driver

DriverMonster Hi-Bore XLS/w Mintsubishi Diamana Fit-On M Gold Stiff 55g
Woods906F4 3 Wood/w Aldila VS Proto Fairway Stiff 80g
Hybrid3dx red 20 and 23 degree
Irons3dx red 5-pw
Wedgesharmonized sand wedge 56 degree loft and harmonize lob wedge 60 degree loftPutterWhite Hot XG SabertoothBallNoddle or ...

he said after his tee shot that he was happy because he had left the headcover on his driver

Must have missed that. That explains it. So if he didn't hit driver, why was he so shocked that Tony was 50 yards by him? Tony is already a long hitter anyway, so when Tony hits driver he's going to out drive majority of the golfing world. Mike shouldn't be surprised he was out driven especially when he used a fairway metal.

Good morning All,
Im new to this forum. I see I'm not the only rooting for AG. I had a question for you guys, What are the "ipod" looking things that the guys are using to video tape themselves? Last time I saw them, they were being used by Kevin and Gipper on the bench, two episodes ago when Tony was setting up for his shot.

Funny about AG. I've been watching this season on and off. You can tell he takes after his dad (ie, personally he's an arrogant, self-involved, immature c**ks***ker), and you couldn't pay me enough to have to spend a lot of time with him.

But in what I've seen of this season, he deserves to win. He's the only one I've seen step up and nail a money shot when he really needed it, and I think he's the only one who might have a chance to actually make it (at least to Nationwide) within the next year. Everyone else this season seems just a massive choke artist, which no matter how relatively cool they seem, doesn't seem like a good qualification for being a pro golfer...

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Must have missed that. That explains it. So if he didn't hit driver, why was he so shocked that Tony was 50 yards by him?

Actually I thought he did use driver, and the comment was a joke. (As in, it was as if he'd left the headcover on for the shot.) I've heard that joke used often when someone's drive is woefully short.

Bill

I'm pretty sure they are Kodak Zi8's since Kodak is a sponsor for the show.

Kodak's new mini camcorder.

Tony was definitely using one to video tape himself warming up.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Blake actually played semi-decent today with the exception of his last putt. Mike really only hit 2 good shots, and Tony didn't really do anything great. I f*cking hate AG. Nobodoy can say anything to change my mind.

Actually I thought he did use driver, and the comment was a joke. (As in, it was as if he'd left the headcover on for the shot.) I've heard that joke used often when someone's drive is woefully short.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

Note: This thread is 3682 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!