IGNORED

Big Break Disney

Duffy
Note: This thread is 3684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Another vote for Andrew......"Ohhhh Yeaaahhhh..."

If he gets eliminated, I'm done watching. I was hoping Blake stayed around.

What a bunch of whiners. Gotta love Andrews crap eating grin before every shot...priceless.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if any of these guys on BB are here on The SandTrap. It would be funny if Blake could see some of the comments written about him on here.

I've been wanting Blake to go for a few weeks now, but last episode he was actually playing well and wasn't such a baby until the very end. His little fit on the green and causing damage just solidified my opinion of him. No excuse.
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I wonder if any of these guys on BB are here on The SandTrap. It would be funny if Blake could see some of the comments written about him on here.

I forgot about that...taking a nice divot on the green after missing a putt....what a classless a-hole. I am sure he will fit in just fine in his 9 to 5 job....

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

9-5 job? Who the hell would hire him?

Duffy,

Striving every day to be the person my dogs think I am.

Driver; Ping G25, Fairway, Ping G25 3; Irons, Mizuno M59, wedges, Cleveland cg15, 54, 56, 60, Putter; See More Zack style.

...I've been wanting Blake to go for a few weeks now, but last episode he was actually playing well and wasn't such a baby until the very end.

Which is not surprising - it's easy to have a good attitude when you're making shots. What separates men from children is how you comport yourself when you're *not* playing well. (Not saying anyone can be a saint on the course all the time, just that you need a much stronger mental game than Blake has to make it on BB, let alone the Tour.)

His little fit on the green and causing damage just solidified my opinion of him. No excuse.

Yep. True colors shining through there.

Bill

[QUOTE=Golf_Gal;394233] I'm looking forward to tonight's episode :) Can't wait... [/QUOTE
Same here I cant wait to see who goes home, it has to be caddie boy!
Driver Tit 907D2 9.5 aldila spec grid 67s
HybidTit 585H 19* s flex
IronsTit 775cb 3-pw
WedgesTit vokey 52* 56* 60*
Putter Rife Barbados 35" winn mid pistol gripGolfballBridgestone B330-s/taylormade tp black/titleist prov1x

I don't know why everyone bags on Andrew. He is different and doesn't fit the cookie cutter mold so they all gang up on him. Shame on them.

Good for Andrew. Let your golf do the talking. You have to be talented to win the MET Open.

I liked Vincent and Andrew from the start. And I still think Andrew takes home the title.

In my bag:
Driver: R5 TP Diamana 83s Shaft
Fairway: Burner 15 degree Fujikura REAX
Hybrid: Custom 19 degree
Irons: DCI 990 S300 4-PW

Wedges: NF 52.04*, Spin Milled 56.10* and 60.08*

Putter: Red X3

Ball: ProV1

Shoe: Tour 360 LTD

Do you guys think Andrew wins? Didn't he go to Q-School this year? Why would you go to Q-school in '09 if you get '10 completely paid for?

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

How much in advance do you have to sign up if you play in October?

In My Bag:

5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

• Administrator
Do you guys think Andrew wins? Didn't he go to Q-School this year? Why would you go to Q-school in '09 if you get '10 completely paid for?

So you can play on the PGA or Nationwide Tour in 2010...? You only get one exemption on the PGA Tour for winning.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

So you can play on the PGA or Nationwide Tour in 2010...? You only get one exemption on the PGA Tour for winning.

You also get a full ride to Q-School in 2010.

In My Bag:

Will you guys stop looking up Q-school info and crap like that please? Or at the very least keep the information to yourselves? I don't want to know who wins the show based on the digging around you do to find out ahead of time for yourself. I like to speculate on it and be surprised by the show, not have the show ruined by your detective work.

What's in my hoofer 2 golf bag:

Driver:: R9 9.5* with Fujikura Rombax 7Z08 shaft in X-stiff
3 wood:: R9 15* with Fujikura Motore F1 65g in X-stiff
2-PW: TA2 with Dynamic Gold X-100Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 53* Gap and 60* LobPutter: Pro Platinum Newport 2 with custom paint and stamp on heal/toeBall:

Will you guys stop looking up Q-school info and crap like that please? Or at the very least keep the information to yourselves? I don't want to know who wins the show based on the digging around you do to find out ahead of time for yourself. I like to speculate on it and be surprised by the show, not have the show ruined by your detective work.

speak for yourself

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

• Administrator
speak for yourself

Uh, he was.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Excuse me, but Andrew Guliani's missed cut at this years' Q-School was posted on this forum for all to see.

By the way thanks for the detective compliment.

In My Bag:

The Q-School info shouldn't give anything away. The winner of the show is only exempt into ONE tournament on the PGA Tour. They don't get a tour card for the whole year or anything crazy like that. Along with that one exemption, the the winner gets Q-School paid for (I think?). A lot of the guys on the Big Break went to Q School this year if I'm not mistaken.

Note: This thread is 3684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!