IGNORED

Big Break Disney

Duffy
Note: This thread is 3684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I actually think Mikey's gonna win. If you look at his website, it says he has got almost all AdamsGolf clubs, but in the show he doesn't. So I figured that he must've won. We'll see over the course of the next 3 shows.

Hasn't Mike worn an Adamsgolf visor on previous shows?

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by being an insufferable twat... thankfully he's grown up a bit.

the only club i've seen mikey play that didnt look adams was his 3w.

His website says he hits a 909D3... but on the show he's absolutely driving a speedline.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

We'll see over the course of the next 3 shows.

Golf channel is saying 2 episodes left. I could be wrong.

Here is my wishlist on how this show should end. Tonight, Mike eliminates Gipper. Kevin lives on to the finale....WOW! Finale, Kevin eliminates Marble Mouth Mike (am I the only that notices Mikes can't open his mouth when he talks????). Then the final 2 is the Battle of the Popped Collars (they both at one time in the show had their collars popped, just for that I would of eliminated them!!!!) Kevin walks off as the NY Giants to Tony's NE Patriots! Goodnight and enjoy the show!!!

Haha, not one minute into the show and Mike's already said wow.

In My Bag:

5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

i dont want to hear a single thing about what gipper just said, because he's absolutely right....

I'm thinking kevin takes this.

What's In My Bag?
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Wow, I never noticed, but Kevin does look like Christian Bale a little.

In My Bag:

A little excessive with the Waste Management promotions?

Grom Stand Bag
2009 Burner Driver 10.5*
2009 Burner Fairway Wood 15*
A7 3H, 4H 5-PW
Affinity 56* SW CG15 60* White Hot XG 330 Mallet Putter Z Star Yellow Balls

def looks like a backstreet boy.

What's In My Bag?

A little excessive with the Waste Management promotions?

Obviously you weren't thinking green enough... :-p

In My Bag:

HAHAHA anyone find it histarical Erdman ••••ing skates by again? He might as well be the salvation army with the rate EVERYONE keeps just giving Kevin advancement....

What's In My Bag?

def looks like a backstreet boy.

"How dare you say that about my brother."

In My Bag:

Note: This thread is 3684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!