IGNORED

Big Break Disney

Duffy
Note: This thread is 3684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

WOW, this Mike guy is disgusting, what a punk. I wouldn't sit at the same table with him much less play golf with him. He needs to go beck to his trailer park.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, this Mike guy is disgusting, what a punk. I wouldn't sit at the same table with him much less play golf with him. He needs to go beck to his trailer park.

not sure who is going to win, but mike is very natural at throwing clubs and kevin swings like a little school girl.

tony has the potential for pga for sure.

It's sad, but the only class act left is not going to win. I don't understand how guys can be such jerks. They have no idea of etiquette. I know they are competitive, but there is no excuse for throwing clubs and slamming them into the ground. These guys need to learn to win or lose with grace and dignity. They are just so full of themselves it's ridiculous.

My swing thoughts:

- Negative thinking hurts more than negative swinging.
- I let my swing balance me.
- Full extension back and through to the target. - I swing under not around my body. - My club must not twist in my swing. - Keep a soft left knee

Icarus flew a little too close to the sun, and he got burned big time.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

This was bad television, the director should have made sure this did not happen. He is an embarrassment and will get zero camera time at the Disney tourney.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

what a shitty ending.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I cant believe I watched all these weeks just for that damn ending.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Mike's putter was insane in those last few holes. If he learns to control himself, he'll do ok.

Updated 2/7/10 - In my Revolver Pro bag:
Driver: G-10 10.5* TFC 129 Stiff flex 3-W: G-10 TFC129 Stiff flex
#2h(17*) Stiff Flex #3(21*) & #4(24*): Hybrid G-10 TFC129 Stiff flex
5-PW: MP32 (DG300)S flex Wedges 52-8, 56-14, and 60-04 Bobby Jones Wedges
Putter: Rossa Monte Carlo 35"Grips:...

So mike does it, crazy, I think tony had it until he hit cart path and went into the water... sucks for him.

Driver Tit 907D2 9.5 aldila spec grid 67s
HybidTit 585H 19* s flex
IronsTit 775cb 3-pw
WedgesTit vokey 52* 56* 60*
Putter Rife Barbados 35" winn mid pistol gripGolfballBridgestone B330-s/taylormade tp black/titleist prov1x

I'm actually kinda bummed Tony didn't win. Mike won't do anything at the Disney Tournament, let alone his free ride at Q-School.

Grom Stand Bag
2009 Burner Driver 10.5*
2009 Burner Fairway Wood 15*
A7 3H, 4H 5-PW
Affinity 56* SW CG15 60* White Hot XG 330 Mallet Putter Z Star Yellow Balls

I cant believe I watched all these weeks just for that damn ending.

I hear ya. Cart path? C'mon... Tony deserved the win.

-Kevin
In the Nike Pro Tour Combo Bag:
907 D2 9.5*
906F2 18* 5W
585H 21* 3 Hybrid 735.CM 4-PW 51.06 MP-T & 56.13 MP-T White Hot #1

Tony didnt deserve anything. In the end, Tony collapsed. He hit a tree on the par 5, then sunk one, cart path or no cart path. The pressure got to him and he sunk.

Mike ended up sinking a 20+ footer for the win, that is a PGA "tiger" moment if there ever was one.

Im so happy a Finau did not end up winning.

I had posted that I thought Perez would win; but my reasoning turned out to be all wrong. He won with his Putter! I thought he would just grind Tony down with Fairways and Greens ballstriking quality and Tony would be less consistent tee to green.... I was very wrong on how the match played out. I feel bad for Tony; He hit one bad shot in reg. -- the short putt he left short. I thought he had made a mental mistake on the playoff hole by being over agressive from a tough spot after he said Mike was in there pretty tight for birdie... but Tony truned out to be right. Mike came up big.... seldom do people in that situation drop a putt of that length I was impressed with the overall quality of play from Tony and Mike..I thought the winner would be over +3-4; even Erdman scrambled and shot 2 or 3 over.

Snowman0157

I felt Tony was done when he left the 4 footer short.

Updated 2/7/10 - In my Revolver Pro bag:
Driver: G-10 10.5* TFC 129 Stiff flex 3-W: G-10 TFC129 Stiff flex
#2h(17*) Stiff Flex #3(21*) & #4(24*): Hybrid G-10 TFC129 Stiff flex
5-PW: MP32 (DG300)S flex Wedges 52-8, 56-14, and 60-04 Bobby Jones Wedges
Putter: Rossa Monte Carlo 35"Grips:...

Note: This thread is 3684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!