IGNORED

How do you clean your gloves??

Note: This thread is 5267 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't. I didn't know this was something people did. I do wear the same gloves as you though, love the warbirds.

yeah I didn't think you could clean them either. That's why I used the warbirds (2 for $15)

I typically just toss my old gloves and go buy new ones. Never would have crossed my mind to try and salvage an old nasty glove.

Driver: Titleist 907D2 9.5 Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Pro Black 18*
Irons: Mizuno MP60 (4-PW)
Wedges: Vokey SM 50/54/58/62
Putter: Yes! CallieBall: TM PentaHome course: DeBell Golf Club http://www.debellgolf.com/

yeah I didn't think you could clean them either. That's why I used the warbirds (2 for $15)

Besides price, you should wear whatever glove fits you best. For me, it happens to be the Warbird, a glove which I think will fit most all golfers well. The problem I have had is I have pretty fat fingers compared to the size of my hand. So a glove that would fit my palm well would be tight on my fingers, a glove that fits my fingers would be too loose on the palm.

The Warbird is great because as you can see in the OP, it has stretchy material on the sides so they can fit fingers of all sizes, and you just need to get a size that fits your palm well (no excess material bunched up in palm when closing hand around club). And the black stretchy stuff is on the side, so when you grip a club you don't even notice it, looks just like a normal glove. And the price is fantastic, so I really cannot justify bothering to clean them. I dunno who has the time to do such things for a $7.50 glove.

Grom stand bag
SQ 5900 - 9.5*
Burner 15* and 18*
MT 20* Hybrid
CG Gold 4-PW CG14 52.10 SM 56.14 IC 20-10a 34" Putter SDF balls (was on sale)

Note: This thread is 5267 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!