Sign in to follow this  
ballhog

Burner Rescue T3

Note: This thread is 3811 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

4 posts / 1510 viewsLast Reply

Someone gave me a Taylormade Burner Rescue T3 the other day as a gift, as they have no use for the club (they dont play). I had to exchange it because of the ridiculously stiff shaft it had on it. It was a "superfast stiff-85g" and I was wondering if any of you have hit such a club or what swing speed you would need to hit such a stiff shaft in a hybrid....

It definitely feels pretty stiff. I like it though. I hit the Rescue T2 with the same stiff 85g shaft. Honestly, I hated the club at first, and it took a couple months to dial in.... but now I love it. I guess I do have it +1" from standard so not sure if that makes it a little more flexible or not.

But the thing can go anywhere... I'm just now figuring out how to dial it on on purpose. You can hit some low bullets with the thing... and some sky high shots that can even back up... it's a fun club from 200-250 out.

No idea what my swing speed is...... when I hit my 7i 150... I still enjoyed the club without thinking it was too stiff at all. Now I hit an easy/medium 8i (can't get my 9i there yet....) 150... and the shaft still feels great.

Note: This thread is 3811 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!