IGNORED

WGC HSBC Champions

mcfc_nick
Note: This thread is 5274 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I might have misread your post. Not sure exactly what I was disagreeing with HAHA

I was basically saying that Tiger brings it upon himself sometimes. When he's great, he's so locked in that they could be doing the wave and blasting car horns and he wouldn't notice. But once he lets the crowd or the course or the conditions get into his head, he can't stop noticing it. Same sort of thing at the Barclays when he couldn't make it more obvious how much he hated the place. I believe if he would have gotten over the fact the greens were too gimmicky and convinced himself it's OK because everyone was putting on them, he'd have won that event by 8 strokes. There is absolutely no way a putter as good as he is could have been that much worse than everyone else in the field.

When I saw he was 4-over through 8 holes Sunday, it screamed out that he let his guard down. Obviously he's so talented he was able to run off a bunch of birdies, and he was even at the point that he could have finished birdie-eagle and put far more pressure on Phil on 18. But the earlier lapse doomed him.

Driver: Nike Covert Tour | 3W: Callaway X Hot Pro | Irons: Mizuno JPX-800 Pro X100 SS | Wedges: Vokey SM 54-08, Vokey Raw 60-12 | Putter (of the week): Arnold Palmer "The Original" 33"

did anyone notice that there were no yardages given for the tournament? It wasnt on the TV screen and the announcers never gave it. I had no idea who was hitting what club and how far they had the entire time.

Yeah I notice that a lot on the Euro.tour coverage.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Note: This thread is 5274 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!