IGNORED

WGC HSBC Champions

mcfc_nick
Note: This thread is 5253 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Personally I couldn't stop thinking about how big an idiot he looks like out there. I guess that skater/pothead look appeals to some people, but if you ask me, he looks like a real dope.

I think he is dressing how he would like to dress on a golf course. Because it isn't the norm, some don't like it but to be honest, he just has some different looking golf shoes and a different shaped cap. As a guy who decided to be sponsor-less to find the clubs that would make him play the best, I think he has done a pretty good job so far.

Well done Mickelson!
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

I just got home from work and you guys are killing me!!! I know my man Phill won but PLEASE tell me how?I dont care if they play in thier underware what happened on 17 and 18?

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

hmm, could be just me,,,i think tiger's swing tempo gets faster as he gets frustrated...when the going gets tough, just swing harder...

on ryan moore, i don't understand why he should be regarded favorably (or more favorably) because he is considered sponsor free and wears whatever he wants, without the "usual" logos, when he does put that S for advertising his part ownership of that golf company?

ins't that just a matter of different bottling? :)

I just got home from work and you guys are killing me!!! I know my man Phill won but PLEASE tell me how?I dont care if they play in thier underware what happened on 17 and 18?

http://www.pgatour.com/2009/tourname...nd4/index.html Ernie must be bothered by that wood he chunked into the water on the 18th. With a par he could've got himself into a playoff, at least. Laying up could provide a birdie.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

just watched the end of the rebroadcast with my first cup of the day. Interestingly, they showed Ernie and Phil walking (after the tounament) and discussing that particular shot. Ernie didn't appear bothered at all and was even smiling as he explained to Phil what happened. You wouild have thought that they were 2 buds discussing a shot after a Saturday round at the local muni.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

• Administrator
just watched the end of the rebroadcast with my first cup of the day. Interestingly, they showed Ernie and Phil walking (after the tounament) and discussing that particular shot. Ernie didn't appear bothered at all and was even smiling as he explained to Phil what happened. You wouild have thought that they were 2 buds discussing a shot after a Saturday round at the local muni.

Perhaps that shows that Ernie's lost a bit of the killer instinct. That shot should probably bother the crap out of him for at least a few hours.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Perhaps that shows that Ernie's lost a bit of the killer instinct. That shot should probably bother the crap out of him for at least a few hours.

Maybe the $675,000 check helped him get past it

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

At this point, Ernie is probably relieved to be playing well. Hope he has a great year next season.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

How many times will you see within 5 min. of each other Phil wiff a flop shot, Tiger chunk one in the bunker and Ernie put a ball in the water with a fairway wood.

Just goes to show you they do make mistakes.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

How many times will you see within 5 min. of each other Phil wiff a flop shot, Tiger chunk one in the bunker and Ernie put a ball in the water with a fairway wood.

Dude that was all in like one minute! It was ridiculous! When I saw Phil duff it I lost my mind. Then Ernie, then Tiger. Then Ryan Moore made birdie and I started cracking up. I thought Ryan would take the tournament there.

Dude that was all in like one minute! It was ridiculous! When I saw Phil duff it I lost my mind. Then Ernie, then Tiger. Then Ryan Moore made birdie and I started cracking up. I thought Ryan would take the tournament there.

Only Phil could hold it together. He deserved to win, even though Ernie shot a 63---too little and too late, especially with that ball into the water. Tiger was never really a contender.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Seems like if your in the final group on the last day you ARE a contender.
I want a Tiger PEZ dispenser. Hmmm PEZ, pixie sticks in pill form.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

I think Tiger lost his concentration and never regained it. After four days of "in the hole" and shutter clicks, he finally succumbed. A lesser player wouldn't have lasted that long.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°

I think Tiger lost his concentration and never regained it. After four days of "in the hole" and shutter clicks, he finally succumbed. A lesser player wouldn't have lasted that long.

i dont think he lost concentration. i dont know that ive ever seen him do that. he had a terrible day, and that happens sometimes.

Colin P.

I absolutely couldn't get over that. I somewhat pulled a double take there and rewound the PVR to watch it again. I don't think I have ever seen anything like that in that short period of time. It was somewhat refreshing though...they sometimes buckle under pressure just like me.

Good for Phil though! I am not a huge lefty fan but he's fun to watch and after the year he has had, it's nice to see.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

I completely disagree.

Obviously Tiger always has the biggest gallery, the most attention, the most cameras. But it's his playing companions that have it the worst as people shuffle after Tiger's shots, they bolt from the greens while others are playing, etc. I think Tiger barks more about it than anyone, and he lets it get into his head. The body language difference between him and Phil was incredible. Tiger looked like he wanted no part of being there Sunday. On the other hand, Phil was hamming it up so much the commentators made a comment that he should pay more attention to golf and less to fist bumps with the fans. There has to be a correlation between your mood and your golf (although I'd agree your mood can definitely be affected by your play).

Driver: Nike Covert Tour | 3W: Callaway X Hot Pro | Irons: Mizuno JPX-800 Pro X100 SS | Wedges: Vokey SM 54-08, Vokey Raw 60-12 | Putter (of the week): Arnold Palmer "The Original" 33"

I completely disagree.

So what part do you disagree with? If it's my lesser player comment, let me say that i don't really consider Phil in that category. Being number 2 in the world is nothing to sneeze at.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°

Note: This thread is 5253 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!