IGNORED

What was your widest gap for 1st and 2nd nine ?

kevin.chan
Note: This thread is 4261 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I once shot a 32 on the front and 47 on the back.. i never wanted to play golf again after that round.

I can feel the same ...

I almost give up on the 1st nine when i shot 48. So far it was the worst round for this year !
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

i shot 13 over on the back nine at my home course and saved my round with a 2under back nine. differnce 49-34= 15 shots

In my r7 tour bag using my tp red balls,
i use

Driver:tour burner tp
3W:r7 tp5W:burner tp or titleist 906f22H:rescue dual tpAP2 3-PW DG30052*tour-wPutter:Button Back or newport beachI shoot a 74 on average

I don't know what my biggest gap between 9's is, I think somewhere between 10-12 strokes. I do know my biggest gap between back to back rounds. This year in my CC I shot 92 on Sat and 76 Sun...what a great game!!

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

cool topic...

A few years ago I went 46 on the front and 31 on the back (15 stroke difference). I had a chance for 29 on that side if I birdied the short par 4 #17, but instead I bogeyed it and parred 18. I got out all my frustration on the front side and just had a blast on the back. I would have a hard time sleeping that night if those nines were reversed.

"I'm not going left or right of those trees, okay. I'm going over those trees...with a little draw." ~ Tin Cup

My last tournament, it was 9, 37 +3, 28 -4 and I bogied the 10th lol! Don't know what happened, the ball just started going in the hole. Was hitting the ball the same, there was no apparition after 10 or anything.

All I can attest to is this year.... there was probably something more in past years , but I don't make a habit of recording such things. A couple of months ago I played one round where I was -3 on the front 9 and +7 on the back for a 10 stroke differential. I was actually still -3 through 11, then played bogey golf for the last 7 holes.

That 76 was still my low round of the year though.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 over front 9, 1 under back 9 recently, other than that ive had 10 over front level par back

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

At Malibu Country Club, I had a 55 on the front, and after grabbing two hot dogs at the turn and eating them in about 90 seconds (I was really hungry that day) I then shot a 35 on the back. That was 15 years ago, and even today one of my friends still talks about the "magic hot dogs" at Malibu.

35 then 44 needless to say most pissed i have ever been over a 79

driver. taylormade tour burner tp ust avixcore tour green 75 x
3 wood 909 f3 13* voodo xnv8
3 hybrid adams idea pro vs proto 95x
irons 3 no 4 5-pw nike cci forged blades
gap wedge nike sv tour blacksand wedge cg14 56* 14flopadopolous vokey spin milled 64 7putter scotty cameron classics newport...

47/39 tuesday

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

• 2 years later...

49 - 34 - for a smooooth 83!!

7 pars 2 birdies on the back was like an out of body thing...was hung over and on little sleep after a poker night, had a dog on the turn with a double vodka tonic...tossed two beers in for luck and let it rip!!

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

39 and 51 on the back. Which sucked because I birdied 10 and then the wheels came off. The back 9 on that course is easy, 3 par 3's, two very short par 4's and the par 5's are wide open. Anywhere there was a possibility of a penalty I found it, on some holes twice. It was a  total mental breakdown. I remember standing on the 18 tee thinking if I par it I'll be okay. I hit two OB on the way to a quad.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

this past weekend, I shot a 41 on the front.  Didn't feel like I was really killing it, but did hit probably 3 or 4 12-16ft putts and another 3-4 approaches/chips to within one putt distance.  Then I went out and shot a 54 on the back to complete my highest scoring round of golf in a long long time.  I was horrified.  I haven't played since and I'm worried about how I'm going to respond.  We're supposed to have a lot of rain this weekend so I'm not sure I'll get to play.

Nike SQ MachSpeed Driver 

Calloway RAZR Fit 3W  

Taylor Made R7 Irons 

White Ice #1 35" 

Mizuno F50 5-7W 

Bushnell Medalist Range Finder 

I was an 8'ish HC back in 2000 playing a par 36-36=72 course and scored 50-35.  I had the worst case of "Tin Cup" shanks on the outward nine imaginable...................no shanks on the 2nd nine. LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Note: This thread is 4261 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!