IGNORED

What was your widest gap for 1st and 2nd nine ?

kevin.chan
Note: This thread is 4261 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by reedf

57 - 43, the back nine was good enough I could at least forget the front nine ever happened and leave happy!

Yep, it's a lot worse when the second nine is the blowup, especially when you know you're not going to be able to get out again for a while.

Bill

front 39 - back 56. Had a guy join our two-some at the turn. He was quite the talker....

My Bag:

Burner 9.5

X 3&5 Woods

DCI Gold 3- PW(48*) + 52* Vokey wedge

56* sand wedge

Cushin Putter

That happened a couple weeks ago for me. I shot a 36 (+1 for that course) on the front nine. Finished the back nine with a 56. It was like I forgot how to swing a golf club. Luckily my putting was on, or it could have been much worse.

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

10, and I did it twice.  45 on the front, 55 on the back...and then 50 on the front and 60 (!!!) on the back.  I'm trying to erase that 110 round out of my mind...just was playing plain terrible.  For me, anything in the 40s is acceptable...so even the 50 was a bad 9.

Driver -- TM Burner 2.0 9.5º

FWs -- TM Burner 2.0 15º / 18º

Hybrids -- TM Raylor 19º and 22º

Irons -- TM Burner Plus (4i - PW, AW, SW), TM Burner 1.0 LW

Putter -- Scotty Cameron Mallet Phantom 2

Bag -- TM Stratus 3.0

Ball -- Top Flight Gamer V2, Titleist DT Solo

Today I shot  +4, 39 on the front and a -5, 30 on the back at my home course. I can't remember having that much of a sway in a single round. I'll take it though. Great feeling to comeback like that!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Probably not my biggest gap but the most heart breaking was definitely when I shot 36 then 45. I went from par to bogie. Sneak in a few more par holes and I would be able to say I shot 70's.

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

Note: This thread is 4261 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!