IGNORED

I qualified to play in the BMW Championship!!

Golfaway
Note: This thread is 5240 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It's a 54 hole competition. Well I think it is. Try to play consistently there's no point risking shots.

No, just 18 holes.

The 54 holes competition is the BMW final, which is to take place in South Africa. The top players from each category from each country participate.
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

No, just 18 holes.

Wow South Africa! Are flights paid for if you qualify?

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

congrats, wish you the best!
In My Under Armour Links Stand Bag or PING Hoofer Vantage Team Bag :
i15 9.5°, Project X Graphite -7A3 | i15 15.5°, Project X Graphite -8A4 | S57 2 - PW, Project X 6.5 | Tour-W 56.10/60.8 Project X 6.5 | Redwood Black Satin Anser | Titleist Black | Golf Pride Tour Velvet Round Grips With Logo...

congrats, wish you the best!

Oops, I forgot to add that in my post.

Good luck!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, I'm playing some of the worst golf right now. I'm shanking and hitting fat (specially the latter) like there's no tommorow.
Not a very good sign.
My achievements:

Wow, I'm playing some of the worst golf right now. I'm shanking and hitting fat (specially the latter) like there's no tommorow.

I have an idea.

DON'T practice at all. If practising is making you worse, then just relax coming up to the comp and you can't judge yourself on how you'll play.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

That's what I'll do. I'll just hit the range on Wednesday for the last time before the match on Friday. And I will not hit any balls on the day of the match.
My achievements:

That's what I'll do. I'll just hit the range on Wednesday for the last time before the match on Friday.

Well make sure your warmed up on the first teebox.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

That's what I'll do. I'll just hit the range on Wednesday for the last time before the match on Friday.

But how will you score?!

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

Just came back from the event. It was awesome. Can't say I played good, scored a 25 (winner scored a 39) but considering it's a very tough course with CRAZY greens, and that it's my very first time to play there, also the fact that today was windy like hell and it even rained a few times, I am really not dissapointed.

I could've scored better if I had some experience on the course, I picked up my ball on 7 holes and mostly because I was playing blindly. But the holes that I played I made good scores on them. The driving was OK and my irons were solid, but again, I was decieved on many holes by the yardages and the wind.

Photos will come soon, but till then here is a photo from the range.

My achievements:

On the way to the course, 6:30 AM.

Arriving at the course and the "Magnolia Lane"

Putting my bag on the cart and getting ready

Moving on to the 5th tee, where our shotgun starts.

And some more photos form the day

My achievements:

Note: This thread is 5240 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!