IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5003 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just heard on ESPN that Tiger was involved in a severe auto accident where he hit a tree and/or a fire hydrant. Not much more information that that yet... although they have confirmed alcohol was NOT involved.

I personally am not a huge Tiger fan, but I hope he is ok... as well as anyone that may have been in the car with him.

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched a report.
I think this is blown out of proportion.
He wasn't going fast and he was in a huge car.
They said "Woods is not a patient"
Doubt there's much wrong with him.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

this is not a matter you can 'LoL' about

Wow. Take. It. Easy.

My comment was on the fact that I posted a thread only seconds before you. You should go read the first post in my thread before making a snobby remark like that.

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

Wow. Take. It. Easy.

He was just saying it isn't really the place to say that when someone is seriously injured. Don't ruin this thread that people will be leaving personal messages on, it is just plain disrespectful.

Get well soon Tiger.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Just saw the report on CBS while watching Auburn vs. Bama (Auburn is dominating early).

They said the Sheriff's office said "no alcohol was involved" and no DUI charges are pending but that does not "preclude future charges". The report also stated that he was leaving his property in the early morning and struck a fire hydrant and then a tree in his neighbor's yard. Interesting, will have to wait for more and sift through what is real or not.

FORE!

Cleveland CG7 3-PW fitted, stiff shafts
Hand me down putter, Jack Nicklaus model
Cleveland Hibore 3 wood 13 deg. stiff shaftCleveland Launcher 9 deg, stiff shaft

Woods, 33, pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community about 2:25 a.m. when he struck a fire hydrant, and then drove into a tree at his neighbor's property, FHP reported.

The accident did not appear to have been alcohol-related, the statement said.

Is this just me that smell something fish here?

Golf: Agony & Love over 3 Generations

Info from the hospital will be coming out in 10-15min.

Just wanted to inform anybody that wants to know

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

I agree, this smells very fishy, my gut instinct tells me it is more. Most likely a domestic incident if I had to guess, will see.

FORE!

Cleveland CG7 3-PW fitted, stiff shafts
Hand me down putter, Jack Nicklaus model
Cleveland Hibore 3 wood 13 deg. stiff shaftCleveland Launcher 9 deg, stiff shaft

He's been released from hospital.(Just came in)

I'd say he's ok.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

Could be a lot of possibilities.....

possibly pulling out and having to swerve off the road to avoid another speeding car.......

we just don't know yet....

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

Check the blogosphere (did I actually just use that word in a sentence) there are infidelity rumors going round. Not that I believe any of it, but that could be one possibly scenario...

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

"facial lacerations"
Thats what he officially has.

Don't know how serious though.
But he's been released from hospital so I guess they arn't bad.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

Note: This thread is 5003 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!