IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5041 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
US Magazine is going to post the voice mail on their website tomorrow morning. He is screwed.

Us Weekly is barely above TMZ or NE in terms of credibility.

We'll see.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What have I said - repeatedly - about speculation?

Either this forum is open for free and honest discussion within the (limited) confines of the posted FAQ or it's not. The whole country is speculating about what happened and if the one place it's off limits is a golf discussion forum just say the word and I'll go elsewhere.

Also, if you want to quote me, do (at least) the pertinent quote, not hack out little snippets.

Driver: G10 9.5*
Fairway Woods: 3 & 5
Hybrid: 21*
Irons: I10 4 - 9
Wedges: 48* + Spin-Milled 54 & 60*Putter: Rossa FontanaBall: B330-RX

Us Weekly is barely above TMZ or NE in terms of credibility.

As someone who has his wife's infinite copies of US Weekly laying around the house and sees the random (and horribly incorrect, disrespectful, and utterly disgusting) headlines on the covers of that sorry excuse for mindless gossip, I have to agree.

Except I'd put in only a tad bit above The National Enquirer simply because US Weekly hasn't run a story on Bat Boy and his pregnant elephant-woman wife yet.

Either this forum is open for free and honest discussion within the (limited) confines of the posted FAQ or it's not. The whole country is speculating about what happened and if the one place it's off limits is a golf discussion forum just say the word and I'll go elsewhere.

Yeah, people all around the country might be speculating, but the point is that they are dumbasses and are not doing anything constructive at all by doing it.

Yeah, people all around the country might be speculating, but the point is that they are dumbasses and are not doing anything constructive at all by doing it.

Nope. The point is speculation is not wanted in this forum regarding this issue. Whether or not you think these people are dumbasses is irrelevant.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

• Administrator
Either this forum is open for free and honest discussion within the (limited) confines of the posted FAQ or it's not.

Things don't work that way. The FAQ are not the rules - they're a guideline for how to use the software, a user guide of sorts, as much as anything.

The whole country is speculating about what happened and if the one place it's off limits is a golf discussion forum just say the word and I'll go elsewhere.

I've simply asked (several times) that people not speculate. Opine all you want, but stick to things that are fact or virtually certain - or anything else so long as they avoid speculating. If you can't live with that, then goodbye.

This is a golf forum, and just because a "golfer" is involved in a traffic accident doesn't necessarily mean it's on-topic. Truly, what does this have to do with the game of golf, at a core level? Nothing. Tiger's important to the game of golf, but he's not "golf." He's "a golfer." You may not see the line, and it's admittedly fuzzy, but it's there.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

point 2 - as erik posted, it would be STUPID to bash out the front window. its right next to his head.

I agree - if that's where his head was. Do we know? Was he knocked across into the passenger side, such that the driver's window wasn't near his head?

bash out the back window, reach forward and unlock the door..

It's not clear to me that everyone is talking about the same thing. If you mean the rear window behind the driver, then I think your suggestion is plausible. But I thought Feinstein (and others) have been talking about the back window (as in, the tailgate window) - if so, it would be impossible to reach in and unlock the driver's door.

Feinstein, and others (like PR consultants), are suggesting he could defuse speculation with some well-timed disclosures as a strategic measure. Anyone who has worked in DC knows that the more you fight disclosure, the more the media wants to go after you. There's a long, long history of experience behind this strategy. But now that window of opportunity may be closing. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ger-Woods.html

• Administrator

Two off-topic posts removed (the both of you know why). C'mon, people.

It's not clear to me that everyone is talking about the same thing. If you mean the rear window behind the driver, then I think your suggestion is plausible.

That's the window in question. Hence the many times people have said "both rear windows." That could only mean the back seat windows, since the "tailgate" window is a singular entity.

C'mon, follow along...

I agree - if that's where his head was. Do we know? Was he knocked across into the passenger side, such that the driver's window wasn't near his head?

If you look at the pictures of his SUV, his windows are blacked out with very dark tinting. It'd be impossible for anyone outside the car at night to determine if his head was right there or not. The safe bet (assuming she broke the windows to get him out) would be to break a window where you know for sure he isn't, (ie. the window behind his seat).

But now that window of opportunity may be closing. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ger-Woods.html

You do know The Sun is the newspaper with naked woman on second page, right? Not to mention the lady in question was just on a VH1 reality show.

Very credible........

Another thing that I find interesting concerning the "she went crazy and was trying to hit him with a golf club" theory is that in the pictures there are no dents on any of the body panels surrounding the broken windows. No one has seemed to mention that yet. You'd think if she was really going after him that there would be dents everywhere all around the car. The argument could then be made that he sped off and she didn't have time inflict any more damage, but if that's the case how did she have time to run around the car and break a window on the exact opposite side of the car?

I just posted on golf.com that i too once had an affair with tiger woods. He used the alias Joey Guatemala and he gave me herpes... :(

I want my 15 minutes, too.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

You do know The Sun is the newspaper with naked woman on second page, right? Not to mention the lady in question was just on a VH1 reality show.Very credible........

While I don't read the Sun and didn't see the second page (sounds like I should go back and check), I would agree if they were alone - but they're not the only source reporting this.

http://news.bostonherald.com/track/c...icleid=1215837 Point is, stonewalling can make it easier for these stories to get traction when they would otherwise be dismissed.

Well, the police investigation is over: 1 careless driving citation.

This is a great example why you have to take the news from a large majority of media outlets - from the Nat'l Enquirer to the NY Times - with a grain of salt. CNN et al were just reporting that the police were seeking to subpoena records from the local hospital in this matter, and the next day the police are closing the file up with no criminal charges. That's why I chuckle when I hear some of my fellow posters here remarking about US magazine announcing the release of some damning voicemail tomorrow ... it may be turn out to be true but you have to take this stuff with a grain of salt.

Another example, TMZ reported this morning: "Florida Troopers Go After Tiger" referring to the State Police's 3pm news conference. Turned out the State Police were announcing no criminal charges and a traffic citation ... the headline was much ado about nothing. So we'll see about this voicemail.

I was saddened to hear that he will be skipping his tournament. He has a right to not answer any questions or whatever else but a lot of people were counting on him playing in that tournament. I know the official reason is he is out because of his injuries but I can't help but feel, as I'm sure a lot of people will, that it's really to avoid uncomfortable questions.

he got in a ••••ing car accident, really everyone is affronted that he decided not to play some golf on doctors advice? perspective... please.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

What's in my hoofer 2 golf bag:

Driver:: R9 9.5* with Fujikura Rombax 7Z08 shaft in X-stiff
3 wood:: R9 15* with Fujikura Motore F1 65g in X-stiff
2-PW: TA2 with Dynamic Gold X-100Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 53* Gap and 60* LobPutter: Pro Platinum Newport 2 with custom paint and stamp on heal/toeBall:

Here's a random question. How do celebrities get their drivers license picture taken? It seems weird that someone like Tiger Woods would go to his local DMV just like everyone else.

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

• Administrator
Here's a random question. How do celebrities get their drivers license picture taken? It seems weird that someone like Tiger Woods would go to his local DMV just like everyone else.

Just like everyone else, yep.

The DMV is the absolute leveler of all humanity, we must all grovel before them.

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

Note: This thread is 5041 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!