IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5035 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Here's a random question. How do celebrities get their drivers license picture taken? It seems weird that someone like Tiger Woods would go to his local DMV just like everyone else.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure he goes in before hours or works some type of deal with them so that he doesn't have to wait in line. They probably don't mind either since it would be an absolute mad house at the DMV (not like it isn't already) if he showed up to wait in line. Also, a lot of states let you renew your license online. They just keep the same picture. My driver's license picture is from when I was 18 years old (8 years and 60 lbs ago)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure he goes in before hours or works some type of deal with them so that he doesn't have to wait in line. They probably don't mind either since it would be an absolute mad house at the DMV (not like it isn't already) if he showed up to wait in line.

same here! except mine is 10 years old and 50lbs ago! lol

he got in a ••••ing car accident, really everyone is affronted that he decided not to play some golf on doctors advice? perspective... please.

Well . . it would seem that, even if his injuries were too severe to play (not likely), he would at least show up to part of the tournament - perhaps hand the trophy to the winner like he did last year when he did not play. Clearly people will disagree on this . . but you can't convince me that he is staying home due to injuries alone.

I really feel Bad for all you Tiger fans. I'm amazed how you can't admit that somthing is wrong in this whole senairo. I know it hurts......... In a few days the whole story will unravel............................. If it make you feel better i was crushed when I hear about Milli Vanilli lip syncing..

Go Phil

I really feel Bad for all you Tiger fans. I'm amazed how you can't admit that somthing is wrong in this whole senairo. I know it hurts......... In a few days the whole story will unravel............................. If it make you feel better i was crushed when I hear about Milli Vanilli lip syncing..

Grammar and spell check much? I'm not going take your post seriously because it's not even in correct sentences.

Anyway, I wish Tiger could make it to his tournament. I know his presence there will just make it a media frenzy and golf would be secondary.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

Come back to Usmagazine.com Wednesday morning to listen to a Nov. 24 voicemail Woods left Grubbs in which he suggests his wife might suspect he is having an affair

Well. We heard Tiger's voice pretty much every week through media. I think I can recognize his voice when I hear the voicemail. Looking forward to hear the voicemail. To disrespect Tiger? No. I was the first one I posted something fishy when I heard the news. and if the voicemail is what US Weekly say it is.... well... #1 player is gonna loose a lot of fans except me (I wasn't his fan at all..)

Now, I am really worry about PGA after watching what has happened to LPGA this year. Oh!!! we have PHIL!!! Go PHIL!!

Golf: Agony & Love over 3 Generations

Well. We heard Tiger's voice pretty much every week through media. I think I can recognize his voice when I hear the voicemail. Looking forward to hear the voicemail. To disrespect Tiger? No. I was the first one I posted something fishy when I heard the news. and if the voicemail is what US Weekly say it is.... well... #1 player is gonna loose a lot of fans except me (I wasn't his fan at all..)

Do you think he'll actually lose fans, though? I know, for me, I couldn't care less if it is true or not. My curiousity is peaked by this incident mainly because Tiger always seemed so immune to this crap. That and I kind of want to see how much worse he can make it. As far as scandals go, however, this one is pretty tame even if it's 100% true.

Well, the police investigation is over: 1 careless driving citation.

Fined something like $160. I wonder if they will garnish his future prize checks?

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Word is that he just took a second out on his home to pay for the damage and fine...

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

No Christmas ham this year...

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

Heard a good one on ESPN radio (can't remember the host) driving home from work. Almost pulled a "tiger woods"...

Q) What does a Cadillac Escalade and a golf ball have in common?

A) Tiger can't drive either one straight

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

Haha. In some ways this may turn out to be great publicity next year for Tiger and the game of golf in general. Though Tiger didn't win a major tourney last year, he has recovered well from the knee surgery and is playing in top form. People who don't care about golf and normally don't know much about Tiger, now have their curiousity peaked, since Tiger appeared on gossip sites like TMZ, a site that appeals to a broad audience beyond golf. As a result this new audience may start paying attention to Tiger's wins in the news and even watch a few games, maybe even take an interest in playing golf. Now Tiger has a chance to really impress this new-found audience if he manages to continue playing well in 2010. Hopefully Tiger will steal some thunder from the gossip sites and come up with some creative commercials for clubs or Cadillac's products. Here's to your next major win, Tiger! I think I'll grab up some Nike stock soon ;)

2011 Goals:
* Improve club-head speed to 90 mph with the driver
* Ensure increased speed does not compromise accuracy
* Prevent overextending on the back-swing (left-arm is bending too much at the top)
* Relax arms initially at address ( too tense)* Play more full rounds (failed from 2010)

It wouldn't shock me if he retired or went away for quite some time. He doesn't have to worry about the public until late January, but that will be here before you know it. His world has been pretty private considering his high profile and that is over. Going to interesting to see how he handles it all over the next few weeks.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

• Administrator
It wouldn't shock me if he retired or went away for quite some time. He doesn't have to worry about the public until late January, but that will be here before you know it. His world has been pretty private considering his high profile and that is over. Going to interesting to see how he handles it all over the next few weeks.

If he cheated. If he didn't (or did but not with any woman with loose lips and a smaller bank balance than they'd like), then I doubt he's going to do anything out of the ordinary.

To me the voicemail sounded like it could be him, but it could also be a thousand other guys. It's a voicemail so the call quality isn't the best to begin with, and not only do a bunch of people sound like Tiger naturally, but if someone wanted to make themselves sound like Tiger a few thousand more people would qualify. Plus, why would deleting her name from her phone make a difference? Or his name from her phone - the phone number is still his (or not). I don't think Tiger's as dumb to say whatever it was that voice was trying to say.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If it's not him, it's one of the best voice impersonators you're ever going to hear.It sounds *exactly* like him in places.But anyway, who cares.It's not something millions of other don't do, as Iacas said.Tiger's human too.

A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Note: This thread is 5035 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!