IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

BTW, can somebody check if this is the hottest topic ever on the sand trap for record? In terms of number of messages per day, I mean?

Yeah, I made the mistake of getting email alerts when there are posts...I can't keep up with them!

2004 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion
2005 Northern Iowa Player Of The Year
2006 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion
2007 Iowa Co-Ed Golf State Champion
2007 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion2008 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion2009 College Division Iowa Junior Tour...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for being serious, it's refreshing. I'll have to go online and see if I can find that news feed and have a listen.

No problem.

Im sitting here at work waiting for them to play it again. Audio files are blocked by our security guys so I can't look it up online.

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

There is no "case". It's a non-(public)issue. Who cares. Tiger cheats on his wife - is it really that shocking?

The guy had no real time in adolescence/young adult hood to play the field. He was so focused on his goal to beat everyone in the world at golf, that he had no real time to chase girls. Now that he is who he is, the hottest of the hottest girls in every city throw themselves at him.

I'm not defending his actions, just pointing out the obvious. He failed the test - he failed his wife and kids. This sucks for him and his family. He owes nobody but them any explanation.

He's a human being. Leave him alone.

Why do we Americans think it is our business who F•s who?

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

No problem.

I'm in my History class and I wish I could listen out loud. Better than listening about English and French Parliament.

2007 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion2008 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion2009 College Division Iowa Junior Tour...

Regardless of what happens, I just pray the kids are properly taken care of and kept away from public malice

I'm sure they will.He usually seems like he makes his kids his first priority.Although, that said, he didn't have their best interests in mind when he chose to cheat on his wife, did he.

A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

I'm in my History class and I wish I could listen out loud. Better than listening about English and French Parliament.

You go to school and play golf for Drake - in Des Moines right? It's in the 30s now and supposed to snow a little tomorrow. You'll have plenty of time for internet bs. Pay attention to the professor!

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I'm sure they will.He usually seems like he makes his kids his first priority.Although, that said, he didn't have their best interests in mind when he chose to cheat on his wife, did he.

Hasn't been etched in stone yet.

This is the latest cover of Golfdigest. Poor Obama. What a perfect timing!

"During our weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives. From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"

The guy had no real time in adolescence/young adult hood to play the field. He was so focused on his goal to beat everyone in the world at golf, that he had no real time to chase girls.

Are you a shrink? One of my family who happens to be a shrink said the same thing. But still, I find it shocking. I thought that there must have been some domestic dispute behind the car accident but it was just because of the rumors. And when the first hostess lady denied allegation, I thought that was it. I never thought that US weekly or whatever the magazine had any credibility. I need to give those tabloids some credit from now one.

So it sounds like the voice mail was true. If so, what happened next? Did the mistress followed his instruction to hide the name? If so, how did Elin found out? Is that the reason why Tiger has to run away at 2am? And how did the mistress decided to break the silence? Because Tiger said bye bye? I see all the late night comedy people are screaming with joy now.

"During our weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives. From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"

Well...that explains it. Tiger must have gotten a call early Friday morning telling him that Golf Digest has him caddying for President Obama. if it were me, I'd drive a car into a tree too.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

Well...that explains it. Tiger must have gotten a call early Friday morning telling him that Golf Digest has him caddying for President Obama. if it were me, I'd drive a car into a tree too.

No kidding - when I saw Obama throw a baseball I laughed until I almost cried.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

This is off-topic a little, but did anyone else find it odd that at the FHP press conference the woman called him "Tiger" rather than "Eldrick." You'd think they would use his real name, no?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This is off-topic a little, but did anyone else find it odd that at the FHP press conference the woman called him "Tiger" rather than "Eldrick." You'd think they would use his real name, no?

No-one calls him Eldrick. He calls himself Tiger. His name is engraved as "Tiger Woods" on his championship trophies.

What would be strange if someone - anyone - called him Eldrick.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Well I don't really care either way, but I did smack my face on my steering wheel after running into a ditch at about 50 mph. I busted my nose good but there wasn't any blood in the car at all, just all down my shirt.

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

not just yet,you do not know what he meant by saying that,unless your a mind reader,it is still speculation that thats what he meant by his comments

Nah. But I'm sure that Woods would be pleasantly surprised to learn that a mind reader is required to interpret his strikingly unambiguous statement. :P

Current setup:
Titleist 909D2 9.5°, Diamana Blue Stiff | Titleist 909F2 15.5°, Diamana Blue Stiff | Mizuno MP-57 3-P, Nippon NS Pro 1050GH Stiff | Titleist Vokey SM 54.11, 60.07 | Scotty Cameron ACVII / Napa California | Titleist Pro V1X

Note: This thread is 5034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!