IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note:Β This thread is 5040 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

who here still believe's Elin didnt kick his butt that night and that his facial injuries were caused by the crash?

Well, since I haven't seen the pictures of his injuries, i'd have to say not.

I'm a beliver in facts, not conjecture

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11Β°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16Β°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22Β°
C9 475 2h 18Β° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most people on here are overreacting a bit. That said was what he did wrong: of course it was. But come on everybody and i stress the EVERYBODY except for God and Jesus make mistakes in their lives. He is human just like the rest of us AND just like the rest of us he makes mistakes albiet his are more scrutinized. I hope he gets over this and that maybe something good comes out of this. I hope that maybe this will change some of his habits(the cursing, clib throwing, but mostly the affair). I wish him luck. And PLEASE dont make such a big deal about it EVERYBODY screws up. I will be praying for him and i hope others will also. God bless him and his family because i know it must be very difficult.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

Dayum ... Jasper Parnevik blasts Tiger in a statement:

I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him, **** We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron.

I personally think he didn't have to add to the fuel of this media inferno. He obviously has know Elin Woods for a long time but a "no comment" would've sufficed. He has the relationship with Tiger to tell him off a) in person or b) over the phone, email, text, etc.

I think most people on here are overreacting a bit. That said was what he did wrong: of course it was. But come on everybody and i stress the EVERYBODY except for God and Jesus make mistakes in their lives. He is human just like the rest of us AND just like the rest of us he makes mistakes albiet his are more scrutinized. I hope he gets over this and that maybe something good comes out of this. I hope that maybe this will change some of his habits(the cursing, clib throwing, but mostly the affair). I wish him luck. And PLEASE dont make such a big deal about it EVERYBODY screws up. I will be praying for him and i hope others will also. God bless him and his family because i know it must be very difficult.

I don't think that's helpful.

And it certainly isn't true that everyone cheats on their partner. It's not a "mistake" or a "screw up" to be unfaithful -- those words are both inappropriate and insufficient; it's a course of action, pursued deliberately and with the full knowledge that it could really hurt those around you. I don't mean to sound too sanctimonious here. I care about Tiger's personal life only because I enjoy watching him play golf and only to the extent that his conduct affects the sport generally. That said, I think he has behaved quite appallingly.
Current setup:
Titleist 909D2 9.5Β°, Diamana Blue Stiff | Titleist 909F2 15.5Β°, Diamana Blue Stiff | Mizuno MP-57 3-P, Nippon NS Pro 1050GH Stiff | Titleist Vokey SM 54.11, 60.07 | Scotty Cameron ACVII / Napa California | Titleist Pro V1X

No-one calls him Eldrick. He calls himself Tiger. His name is engraved as "Tiger Woods" on his championship trophies.

But, wouldn't cops call him Eldrick? Wouldn't Eldrick be on his driver's license? Unless he changed his name (which I'm not sure if he did). For example, my friend's name is Jay (short for his middle name: Jayson). His parents call him Jay, and so does EVERYONE else. But, on his license it says William (his real first name).

It's all speculation, still. I want to hear the whole story, but I don't think it will ever come out. For right now, I'm not passing judgment on the guy.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

• Administrator
Tiger, if you're reading this, I'm disappointed, but still a fan..

Tiger's house is probably like China at this point: no access to the Internet at all, except in the one room Tiger and his agents can access.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tiger's house is probably like China at this point: no access to the Internet at all, except in the one room Tiger and his agents can access.

You know I haven't even thought about what Tiger's going thru in his home. Unless you've been married (or possibly in a long-long-term serious relationship), you just cannot understand the feeling of being the target of a woman's scorn - especially when you're basically anchored to her (for lack of a better metaphor).

Having thought about it some while typing this post, I'm genuinely going to say a prayer for Tiger and Elin.

if im elin im getting myself checked for STDs ASAP. those two women linked to her husband are skanks and who knows what they might be carrying.

Colin P.

Years ago one of my co-workers always punched the time clock and said in a loud voice, "Keep it in your Knickers people". That WAS, IS, and always will be the best piece of advice ever given.

You know I haven't even thought about what Tiger's going thru in his home. Unless you've been married (or possibly in a long-long-term serious relationship), you just cannot understand the feeling of being the target of a woman's scorn - especially when you're basically anchored to her (for lack of a better metaphor).

You sound like you feel sorry for him! He made his bed, now he gets to sleep in it. There are reports now of a third woman. Before long they can publish a calender- "Tigers Women". I'll bet the proceeds would pay for most of his legal fees.

Well...that explains it. Tiger must have gotten a call early Friday morning telling him that Golf Digest has him caddying for President Obama. if it were me, I'd drive a car into a tree too.

.................AHAHAHAHA! Made my night.

2004 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion
2005 Northern Iowa Player Of The Year
2006 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion
2007 Iowa Co-Ed Golf State Champion
2007 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion2008 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion2009 College Division Iowa Junior Tour...

Amen.

2004 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion
2005 Northern Iowa Player Of The Year
2006 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion
2007 Iowa Co-Ed Golf State Champion
2007 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion2008 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion2009 College Division Iowa Junior Tour...

I think the fact that so many people are thinking about him in this way is exactly the reason why this is a big deal. If John Daly (no offense to him) did it, there won't be too much praying. They will say that's the way he is. But Tiger is completely different. In the kingdom of golf, he is the De facto commander in chief. He speaks, people listen. He walks, people follow. People proudly wear golf caps with his initials. People buy clubs and balls based on his endorsement. There are so many young kids take up on golf because of him- just ask Anthony Kim, for on e example. He was the only athlete invited to speak at inauguration. Once you are at the level, your private life is not as private as mere mortal soul like us.

Tiger will certainly beat Jack in number of trophy's but history will tell what kind of golf king he will remain as. Just think of Bill Clinton.

"During our weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives. From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"

I just heard that Tiger is now going to change his name........to Cheetah

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9Β° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52Β°/56Β°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

There are reports now of a third woman. Before long they can publish a calender- "Tigers Women". I'll bet the proceeds would pay for most of his legal fees.

The way these things usually go, that's not really a surprise, unfortunately. I'm afraid this is going to lead to whole new series of jokes - leader in the clubhouse, posting a final number in the red, etc. Will Letterman, with what he just went through, let this go?

In really surprising news, it's reported that Elin is re-doing their pre-nup. No - not surprising that this would happen - but that the reported amount of the first one was so small. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34243626...inment-gossip/

Note:Β This thread is 5040 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!