IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5003 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is really shocking news to me, Tiger is a man that is always so in control of everything around him. As for the rumoured affair it is the National Enquirer but his lawyer released a statement saying that Tiger and this woman had met in the club. Not a very smart thing to do.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Elin tampered with the SUV, then sent him on a made up errand!?!?!

Hey, let's just make sh** up - it's fun!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Evidently Tiger is human. My friend's husband took out their garage door after a middle of the night row. My husband and I have a punching bag in the basement, very good for getting out the anger.

I just read on msnbc that Elin smashed the back window of the SUV with a golf club and pulled Tiger out. Something does not add up here . . how does he crash his SUV pulling out of his driveway, going so slowly that the airbags don't even deploy and then have to pulled out, fading in and out of consciousness?

Clearly what must've happened is that Elin learned about Tiger's romantic misdeeds and a huge fight ensued. She ended up chasing him out of the house with a golf club. She caught him at the driveway and WHAM, she hit him in the face, giving him lacerations and knocking him halfway to silly-town. Then they decided to make up, perhaps for the sake of thier daughter, and stage the fake accident.

As long as we're making stuff up, that's what I'm going with.

Well this could be the beginning of the end of Tiger's billionaire status. A divorce would leave him with a measly 1/2 billion.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

I just read on msnbc that Elin smashed the back window of the SUV with a golf club and pulled Tiger out. Something does not add up here . . how does he crash his SUV pulling out of his driveway, going so slowly that the airbags don't even deploy and then have to pulled out, fading in and out of consciousness?

He wasn't wearing his seat belt. I'm pretty sure that's what ESPN just said anyway. I've seen someone break a nose going 5 mph since she wasn't wearing her seat belt. His car apparently needs to go like 30 mph for the air bags to go off (again, according to ESPN). Maybe he was getting baby formula for his kid. The younger one is still under a year old, right? And babies need formula for a year I think. So, that could be it. Who knows? He'll probably have a press conference soon to explain everything.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

Tiger was trapped and she had to rescue him. When he came too all he saw was Erin starting to swing a club at the back window. He screamed ........No not the Scotty, not the Scotty......Crash....glass and metal pieces of a golf club go flying all over the inside of the Caddy. Erin says..... I got you baby your are going to be alright.......Tiger, moans.... Erin why, why did you use the Scotty. My career is over, three hundred shity Nike clubs in the house and you have to pick up the Scotty.....

Driver: TaylorMade Burner Superfast  9.5*

3 wood: Callaway X

5 wood: Cobra F/ST Speed LD

Irons: Orlimar HipSteel
Wedges: Vokey 50*, 54*SM, 58*SM

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura

Ball: ProV1 

Shoes: FootJoy 

Bag: Callaway

Cart: Yamaha Gas

Home course:  Umpqua Golf Resort

I wouldn't put too much stock in what the National Enquirer says :P

i dont know. they dont get sued as often as they used to, thats for sure. and that can only mean one thing: most of the stuff they print nowadays is true, lol (i heard that on one of the E Television news shows)

I suspect Philly Mick had something to do with this...

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

So according to the fine, upstanding, Windermere police department, Tiger's wife, Elin, heard the crash outside their mansion and had the wherewithal to wisely grab a golf club before she ran out the door just in case she happened upon an emergency situation. (In Sweden, golf clubs are the Jaws of Life.) Luckily she did — because who knows what would have happened to Tiger had she not acted so quickly. Remember — he ran over a fire hydrant. He could have sat there all night, with serious-not-serious facial lacerations and possibly drowned. That's why she smashed the back window of the SUV — the gallons of water violently gushing into the vehicle could have killed him instantly had she gone through the front windshield or tried to, you know, get Tiger to unlock the driver's side door. She needed to climb through the back, grab her 200lb. husband by the collar and drag him to safety. Time was of the essence.

Think about it.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

Tiger and Elin have always been a very very private couple, this must be hard on them. If they quarrelled at least he had the sense just to leave the house and blow off some steam, not beat her up like Chris Brown did to Rhianna.

Tiger was trapped and she had to rescue him. When he came too all he saw was Erin starting to swing a club at the back window. He screamed ........No not the Scotty, not the Scotty......Crash....glass and metal pieces of a golf club go flying all over the inside of the Caddy. Erin says..... I got you baby your are going to be alright.......Tiger, moans.... Erin why, why did you use the Scotty. My career is over, three hundred shity Nike clubs in the house and you have to pick up the Scotty.....

her name is Elin; I have no idea who the hell this Erin you're referring to is.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The speculation is already being made of trouble in the marriage with another woman named Ashley being reported as the reason for the difficulties. Check out NY Post , sportbybrook.com and Hollywood gossip rags for details. Hope he is okay and Ashley is delicious but half of everything? No thanks.

FORE!

Cleveland CG7 3-PW fitted, stiff shafts
Hand me down putter, Jack Nicklaus model
Cleveland Hibore 3 wood 13 deg. stiff shaftCleveland Launcher 9 deg, stiff shaft

Note: This thread is 5003 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!