IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5039 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

haha, allow me to beat the dead horse one last time.

What has Tiger admitted to....facts please. Yes Infidelity, but the truth always lies somewhere in the middle . Again...who cares. It's a personal matter with him and his family, and it's none of our business. I'm just embarrassed I'm responding to all of this...but I'm bored...

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should Steve get involved in this? If he knew about this stuff, he shouldn't say so to protect himself and prevent further complications in the matter. What if, god forbid, he's just a caddie that didn't know anything? Tiger surely made a good job keeping this secret from the entire world, including his wife, possibly.

Nothing Steve could do would help Tiger's situation anyways. This is Tiger's fault, no need to rat him out.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Anyway Stevie answers the question he is looks bad, no way to answer without making him look like an idiot or throw Tiger under the bus. Like the provebial question, Do you still beat your wife? no answer works.

However, you loop for a guy for 10 years, supposed to be buddies and you have no idea he has been a "party guy", come on, how dumb do you think we are. My advice to Tiger, make up with your wife, lose the caddie, find a new circle of friends (you think MJ and Jeter didn't know this was going on and promoted it), and get back out on the golf course.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

She is so much better looking than all of the other "mistresses"

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

I heard on the radio this morning that the count is up to 14? 14!?!?!?!

l Bag l TaylorMade Stand Bag

l Driver l TaylorMade '07 Burner 9.5* l 3-Wood l Titleist 910F 15* (D1 shaft setting)

l Hybrids l TaylorMade '07 Burner 19* : TaylorMade '10 Rescue 22*

l Irons l TaylorMade r7 5-PW l Wedges l Titleist Bob Vokey 52* 56* 60*

l Putter l Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34" l Balls l TaylorMade Penta TP

• Administrator
I heard on the radio this morning that the count is up to 14? 14!?!?!?!

And people stopped really trying to verify them after about three or four. It's open season right now - anyone can come forward and claim they had a fling with Woods.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

And people stopped really trying to verify them after about three or four. It's open season right now - anyone can come forward and claim they had a fling with Woods.

A lot of people in the golf media haven't come forward (yet?). It seems there's a grey area in the definition of "sexual relations" thanks to Bill Clinton.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Anyway Stevie answers the question he is looks bad, no way to answer without making him look like an idiot or throw Tiger under the bus. Like the provebial question, Do you still beat your wife? no answer works.

First of all, I'm sure Stevie felt pressure from his own wife to address his involvement, if any. When the stories came out, you know Stevie's wife was asking him "When Tiger was out catting around, what the h*ll were YOU doing???" I bet things are pretty stressful in the Williams household right about now...

Second, when you're Tiger Woods, how the heck do you just go out and "get new friends?" Getting new friends isn't going to help if he takes his new friends to Vegas all the time - Tiger needs to go home after work, play with his kids, and sleep with his wife, like all the rest of us. After all this is over, one thing Tiger is probably going to learn is that he doesn't really have any true "friends," just acquaintances (other athletes with whom he has little in common other than fame and money) and sycophants. Maybe Notah Begay is a true friend...

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

Looking like Elin has plans for a permanent leave of absence. Moving process started yesterday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...pares-out.html

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Looking like Elin has plans for a permanent leave of absence. Moving process started yesterday.

I would't be surprised if they are getting divorced at this point, which will delay Tiger's comeback even further out.

"During our weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives. From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"

I'll bet 5 points on him returning for the 2011 Master's Tournament.

Well I think I just blew 5 points. Reports this morning are that Elin will be filing for divorce after Xmas. If she pulls the plug on their marriage (who can blame her) there really won't be any reason for Woods to remain absent from the tour. One school of thought is that the best way for him to recover from this PR fiasco is to win. You can't do that sitting on the sidelines...

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

Well I think I just blew 5 points. Reports this morning are that Elin will be filing for divorce after Xmas. If she pulls the plug on their marriage (who can blame her) there really won't be any reason for Woods to remain absent from the tour. One school of thought is that the best way for him to recover from this PR fiasco is to win. You can't do that sitting on the sidelines...

Maybe yes, maybe no. I might have blown points with my Torrey Pines prediction if a divorce happens that early. He has to win in divorce court, and that's going to be across the country from SD. And I don't think his lawyers can demonstrate spousal abuse - which I'm sure will come up in the proceedings - without Tiger's presence. So... well, the 2011 Masters Tournament probably is too far in the future, the 2010 isn't out of the picture.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

I have the opposite prediction for divorce. It will keep him out of golf even longer because it will be a long drawn out court process to settle the money and custody.

I'm pretty sure Elin is hiring top divorce lawyer to get half of Tiger not what's stated in prenup. This being more than one night-stand, odds are good that she may succeed but not without legal fights. Of course, this whole thing will be covered as if it were a Master's and as long as that's happening, Tiger won't be mentally prepared for competitive golf.

"During our weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives. From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"

Note: This thread is 5039 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!